How do YOU keep in beat when mixing?

[Politrix];431902 said:
how do I keep a beat. well first of all i do jumping jacks behind them decks untill my heart is at the right BPM. Then using controlled breathing techniques taught to me by shaolin monks and the man like hatori hanso i use my heartbeat as a milestone for the rest of my mixes, this makes 4 deck mixing a walk in the park.

PS this will make me rich dont tell the likes of NOIZE and AKRO or ill be doomed as the pioneer of 4 deck mixes!

XD thats brilliant, gonna go try it now.
is ther a wiki on how to do it?? :P

Re: Water pipes

Water pipes

I am thinking about buying some wholesale water pipes from this company in China http://www.liangdianup.com/tobacciana_z.htm
but I am not sure if they are legal to bring in to the states? What are the laws on water pipes, bongs, and pipes?

yeah I tend to buy water pipes when doing a fat tripple drop.

Ebay is easy to navigate whilst cueing

Figured I would follow up your literature of chat with this fuckin suprise...

wat.jpg

While in the mix-The hard part is keeping the mix on beat ,it takes you years to master it properly,,also playing out on a big rig is a diffrent ball game to mixing @ home,
if you not got a monitor speaker near you in a club & mixer monitor level is low ita a nigmare,,
Anyone thats played in a club - thats got no monitor speakers will tell you about the delay, you think your bringing the mix in on beat but it can b way out and sound like a horse galloping lol,,,its cus your picking the sound up from a distance ,,
It then means you have to learn to mix with no headphones - so it changes everythink.just practice & it will come m8,,,

cheers Neil Paranoid

Back
Top Bottom