How do you hire the valve soundsystem??

How do you hire the A Team?

Sorry, but I have this vision of Dillinja blowing the walls of a Dubai prison with the Valve Sound System, playing, of course, a Dillinja bootleg of the A Team theme.

Sorry about that and hope Rider gets pardoned.

Sorry, but I have this vision of Dillinja blowing the walls of a Dubai prison with the Valve Sound System, playing, of course, a Dillinja bootleg of the A Team theme.

wouldnt Mr T straight bash the walls with his truck jewels

There used to be a booking form and everything on the bigbadbass.com site (the official valave site) but this just re-directs to www.thegrandeunion.com which just has the Valve logo and says coming soon... So don't really know what's going on with this at the moment...

Best course of action might be to look at the back of a recent valve release - there should be an info@ address to write to for more info

Good luck, and if you get through on this I want guest list!

i once saw someone ask www.63336.com how much would it cost to hire the a-team, they said it could be done and would cost 20 million!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

i think its either echolocation or coda agency google em

be warned though they have exclusive contracts with several promoters and it costs a fortune

valvesignaleu8.jpg

:slick:

Yeah the grand Union link was the one matey....think this may be a little ambitious though bro, gonna cost fookin wedge and a half and you'd need a proper venue to have them down....good luck, I'll come along if you pull it off..lol

Does anyone know where to start to hire valve out... i know its dillinja and lemon d but i cnt find a contact no.

Back
Top Bottom