How do you get Film Samples as audio onto your computer?

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
could someone please explain to me how to get audio off a dvd for sampling.

i've tried it in the dvd drive, clicked open folder to view files, theres an audio file and a video file, the audio one is always empty and it refuses to transfer the video data.

Any help would be much appreciated.

go on google ...search .. dvd audio ripper , download one to your desktop, load the film up in it , or whatever it says to do , then it will break the film up in 5 - 10 minute sections of audio , that you can load into say , soundforge .. then listen thorugh each section, highlight what you like, select crop .. then add effect and shit to it from the tool bar menu ..

innnnnnit

go on google ...search .. dvd audio ripper , download one to your desktop, load the film up in it , or whatever it says to do , then it will break the film up in 5 - 10 minute sections of audio , that you can load into say , soundforge .. then listen thorugh each section, highlight what you like, select crop .. then add effect and shit to it from the tool bar menu ..

innnnnnit

ok dude ty

you still use isohunt ??

isohunt ...

dvd audio extractor ..

get one of them , you wont have to pay ,and it wont be a trial .. if its crap , go on your.. programs ...add/remove program , and delete it ..

then download a different one,

cant remember what mine was called but it was the mutts nuts , ya get mi

dvd audio extractor 4.2.0.

thats what mines called,

iso hunt that , you should find it ,

then when downloaded,

open it up , put your dvd in your disc drive, and it either does it automatically, or you have to click rip audio in an options menu or sumthing of the like . :andy:

sony acid pro does it.
you just drag and drop the film into the project like an audio file, the audio waves will appear and you can also see screenshots of the film.
same goes for soundforge.
kl

there ya go see , i ws gunna say no doubt someone will give an easier option of one program that does the whole kaboodle, and oundforge is the one , if you ant got it tuff tits .. get it .. isohunt the shit .. its good for loading breaks into and chopping up and editing and shit ..

so anyway dan ..

this is it is it ?? .. this is what its boiled down to ..

from early saturday spesh ..

walk round town taking the piss ot of everyone.., go to the parity/dn31/yates/spoons/tp woods/walkabout..playing the bandits, gettin fucked on jd and cokes ... then go to the kings, few games of pissed up pool and darts , more fruitys .. then a trip to jamie pikes ( sharkey) .. and a fucked up pissed up drive to spores .. to spore laying there ' all the pretty lights ' ....

to this, sat in on a saturday , downloading audio extractors .. more like fucking fun extractors fella .. i have one can of becks vier .. and im going to do the housework shortly ....

big fuckin siiiiiggghhh

Last edited:
there ya go see , i ws gunna say no doubt someone will give an easier option of one program that does the whole kaboodle, and oundforge is the one , if you ant got it tuff tits .. get it .. isohunt the shit .. its good for loading breaks into and chopping up and editing and shit ..

so anyway dan ..

this is it is it ?? .. this is what its boiled down to ..

from early saturday spesh ..

walk round town taking the piss ot of everyone.., go to the parity/dn31/yates/spoons/tp woods/walkabout..playing the bandits, gettin fucked on jd and cokes ... then go to the kings, few games of pissed up pool and darts , more fruitys .. then a trip to jamie pikes ( sharkey) .. and a fucked up pissed up drive to spores .. to spore laying there ' all the pretty lights ' ....

to this, sat in on a saturday , downloading audio extractors .. more like fucking fun extractors fella .. i have one can of becks vier .. and im going to do the housework shortly ....

big fuckin siiiiiggghhh

Yeh your not wrong mate. lots changed. am guna be a dad soon, av got a great house with an amazing girlfriend as far as am concerned when it boils down to it its for the best, them crazy days of forging acid tabs for wardby an doin 15 es whilst sleeping in ma car in a field in bristol. you washing your teeth in a stream.

had to end sometime mate.

I'd have given the easy option to do this but the nicking audio programs comment pissed me off.

ANYWAY this question has been asked a million times, search for dustek and film in this thread.

sorry guys i mean if it really annoys you that much seein a thread similair to another thread i do apoligise. i jus wanted a bit of info on summat n thought the easiest way to get that info was by startin a thread in a forum thats based around the subject matter, but now av realised i shud av probably searched the forum for it first, either way the fact that every tom dick n harry started bitchin bout it gets up my nose, so jus chill yeah.

why is there a production forum here if peeps dont want to share or discuss related issues?

First search, then ask.

That is the standard internet protocol. I'm not going to answer the same question ten times and believe me this question has been asked ten times. When you've answered the same question ten times, you'll understand the response.

First search, then ask.

That is the standard internet protocol. I'm not going to answer the same question ten times and believe me this question has been asked ten times. When you've answered the same question ten times, you'll understand the response.

your quite assertive Dustek thats why i like you,

i was just avin a whinge at you lot whinging at me, keepin it full circle.

will search from now on mate. ez.

Back
Top Bottom