how do you feel, feel about me, would you still love me in another galaxy (rinse fm)

greentree

hey guys, I heard this tune on rinse fm a couple of weeks back and wrote down the lyrics, I just got around to googling them but to no avail. It was a saturday afternoon show around around 2 or 3pm I think.

Anyway heres the lyrics, if anyone has any clue what song its from id love them forever! Also wrote down dubplate but not sure if that was relevant...

'how do you feel, feel about me, would you still love me in another galaxy'

peace

hey guys, I heard this tune on rinse fm a couple of weeks back and wrote down the lyrics, I just got around to googling them but to no avail. It was a saturday afternoon show around around 2 or 3pm I think.

Anyway heres the lyrics, if anyone has any clue what song its from id love them forever! Also wrote down dubplate but not sure if that was relevant...

'how do you feel, feel about me, would you still love me in another galaxy'

peace

Would be helpful to know who's show you heard it on - will narrow the possibilities down a lot. What was the overall sound of the tune like? i.e. was it half time/full time, was it steppy was it a roller?

must have been Cartier looking at their website, was the last tune of the show and was pretty big, full time, off the top of my head id compare it to dj fresh production

Back
Top Bottom