How do we stop people cheating in Pub quizzes?

Hi there, I recently noticed that increasing numbers of people are getting away with cheating outrageously in pub quizzes with their phones. Whether it be through internet access, text services, or those numbers you call to identify a song, people are getting away with it and winning! Does this annoy anyone else?

I recently started a facebook group called S.P.Q.R.- Stop Pub Quiz Rascals (I will post a link below), I'd appreciate it if you would join and help the cause. I only recently started this but will start putting groups and various petitions on other social networking sites. The aim is to spread awareness of this ever increasing problem.

I was also wondering if anyone here has noticed this? If so, I'd love to hear any stories you have, as well as any methods for combating this. How can pubs enforce this?

Please join and help the cause!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=749310397#/group.php?gid=71287832656

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
Hi there, I recently noticed that increasing numbers of people are getting away with cheating outrageously in pub quizzes with their phones. Whether it be through internet access, text services, or those numbers you call to identify a song, people are getting away with it and winning! Does this annoy anyone else?

I recently started a facebook group called S.P.Q.R.- Stop Pub Quiz Rascals (I will post a link below), I'd appreciate it if you would join and help the cause. I only recently started this but will start putting groups and various petitions on other social networking sites. The aim is to spread awareness of this ever increasing problem.

I was also wondering if anyone here has noticed this? If so, I'd love to hear any stories you have, as well as any methods for combating this. How can pubs enforce this?

i always cheat in pub quizzes, txt, phone, internet anyway i can think of to gain the upperhand on all the suckas that aint cheating

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist

chop off their fingers, fortunatly i do not need to cheat i am a fountain of knowledge.

DJHaze

I KNOW OMG! I SEE THIS ONE GUY WITH HIS LAPTOP AND HIS SATELITTE DISH AND HE WON THE BOTTLE OF WINE CUS HE GOT ALL DU ANSWERS RIGHT!!!!!