how do i?

To add a picture to your post you click the little picture icon on the quick reply bit it has two mountins on it.

As for the skulls they represent how many posts you've made, the more posts you make the more skulls you have

To add a picture to your post you click the little picture icon on the quick reply bit it has two mountins on it.

As for the skulls they represent how many posts you've made, the more posts you make the more skulls you have

how do i add a custom avatar? and thanks for the help bud

Since your brand new to the forum you only have the choice between the two avatars: DnB Forum Noob (male/female). After 100 post you'll get to choose from 3 pages of pre-set avatars. Then after 1000 posts you can upload whatever your little heart desires. :)

:welcome:

Last edited:
Since your brand new to the forum you only have the choice between the two avatars: DnB Forum Noob (male/female). After 100 post you'll get to choose from 3 pages of pre-set avatars. Then after 1000 posts you can upload whatever your little heart desires. :)

:welcome:

1000 posts THATS BLOOMIN LOADS MATE!

I know tell me about it. I thought it was 500 and apparantly it used to be. So when I got to 500 I was stoked that I was going to be able to upload my own avatar, but alas It is 1000 that you need.

Get on it!

It's all in the FAQ. (y)

Welcome by the way.
Indeed, 1000 is alot. But said it before, and i'll say it again: the longer you've been on here, the less you'll care about an avatar.
There are people on here with 1000+ posts and still use the noob thing.

Back
Top Bottom