How do I use my mixer?

U

User 66273

Hello peeps,

I have this Reloop RXM 30 Blackfire Edition and I can't figure out how to use the killswitches or the cross fader. Im only using channels 1 and 2 for now, but the killswitch on the left side only works on channel 2. How do I set the killswitches to the channel I want? Also, the crossfader works in a weird way, I never know what it's gonna do when I pull to one side..

Does anyone know how to work this out?

Thanks!

220771_RELOOP_TP.jpg

Tried using channels 1 and 3? Sometimes those are the channels the crossfader fades between (unless you have the option to set it manually)

no manual then? Or not googled your problem yet?

Can't imagine this is a problem only you are dealing with...
Could be a 'you get what you pay for' story too though, hope that this ain't it then ay... :/

Generally on mixers like this the crossfader only affects channels 1 and 3, same goes for kill switches. The crossfader has a curve knob whic works like below:

Twisted towards cut will be a fast cut, twisted towards long will be transition.

LiveTech0907_Box1Curve_l.jpg

There's no need for that! :mad:

---------- Post added at 17:56 ---------- Previous post was at 17:53 ----------

I'm no psychologist. but thread reads:

kid gets mixer
kid wants to show off mixer
kid asks stupid question to get attention for his mixer

I was just sayin,

Are you like 75 years old? It would explain a lot.

There's no need for that! :mad:

---------- Post added at 17:56 ---------- Previous post was at 17:53 ----------

I'm no psychologist. but thread reads:

kid gets mixer
kid wants to show off mixer
kid asks stupid question to get attention for his mixer

I was just sayin,

or maybe its a genuine question. Not everyone is a 'Ray Sparra'

I only asked the question because I figured that if I'm gonna have this mixer I should know how to use everything on it. It's not like the killswitch is essential to mixing, but I would like to know how to use when I occasionally need it. I thought it had something to do with those 'curve' buttons next to the crossfader slider and the cue buttons but no one mentioned anything about them (I still don't know what they re for)

I tried to sort it out myself and had a look on google, but I cant seem to find anything written of forums and the like cuz that's where people ask questions most times. Couldn't find anything so thought about asking here.

Ray I don't know what to say to you man. Don't get angry or annoyed over the internet, take it easy

Generally on mixers like this the crossfader only affects channels 1 and 3, same goes for kill switches. The crossfader has a curve knob whic works like below:

Twisted towards cut will be a fast cut, twisted towards long will be transition.

LiveTech0907_Box1Curve_l.jpg

Cheers man! will have a go at this when I get back on the decks

I only asked the question because I figured that if I'm gonna have this mixer I should know how to use everything on it. It's not like the killswitch is essential to mixing, but I would like to know how to use when I occasionally need it. I thought it had something to do with those 'curve' buttons next to the crossfader slider and the cue buttons but no one mentioned anything about them (I still don't know what they re for)

I tried to sort it out myself and had a look on google, but I cant seem to find anything written of forums and the like cuz that's where people ask questions most times. Couldn't find anything so thought about asking here.

Ray I don't know what to say to you man. Don't get angry or annoyed over the internet, take it easy

No. you're right, I shouldn't have had a go at you, I just found it a bit stupid you could'nt work out how to use a mixer.
I apologise.

Back
Top Bottom