How do I use my mixer?

I thought it had something to do with those 'curve' buttons next to the crossfader slider and the cue buttons but no one mentioned anything about them (I still don't know what they re for)

have u worked out the cue buttons yet ? if not its for the headphones , whichever channel or channels is / are cued u will hear through the headphones

then cue/master is to hear the master through the headphones as well as the channel u have cued
the other little knob is for cue volume ie how loud the selected channel plays

and looking at your mixer i agree with one of the previous posts , try channels 1 and 3 i know someone who had similar mixer and problem

Last edited:
hello mate, using the same mixer myself. the xfader & killswitches on mine affect channels 2/3 - 1 isnt used!

as for the xfader/slider curves, you push the button in and it'll pop up - you can then spin it around depending on how steep you want the curve, i.e. long/cut etc

hope this helps!

as an aside, i think the majority of djs dont use the crossfader at all. youll get a lot more control over your mix if you leave the crossfader in the middle and use the volume faders to bring tunes in/out

try going on there site there may be a manual to download if u aint got one

as an aside, i think the majority of djs dont use the crossfader at all. youll get a lot more control over your mix if you leave the crossfader in the middle and use the volume faders to bring tunes in/out

People used to use the crossfader to chop the rythmns up back in the day...really funks the mix up. It's alot rarer to hear that now which is a big shame...

People used to use the crossfader to chop the rythmns up back in the day...really funks the mix up. It's alot rarer to hear that now which is a big shame...

There's a DJ in swansea called Dutty-K and the guy is an unbelievably good chop artist. I've never seen anything like it. Blows my mind every time and he has definitly influenced my style on the decks. I'll try and get a video next time I see him.

As for the problem with your mixer, can't help I'm afraid. sorry!

There's a DJ in swansea called Dutty-K and the guy is an unbelievably good chop artist. I've never seen anything like it. Blows my mind every time and he has definitly influenced my style on the decks. I'll try and get a video next time I see him.

would like to see this... :)

Back
Top Bottom