How Do I Travel Through The Multiverse?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by jmzmaloney, Sep 6, 2015.

1. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

Anyone? Karl?

2. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

the only thing stopping you from traveling between them is time.
    since time is a man made constraint, you just need to stop believing it exists. but how?
    another theory is a wormhole, but they are pretty small and so far all i can see is other worms.

3. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

L-space james. gotta go to bed, but ill explain everything tomorrow hope that wont put you out over the night?

4. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Its simples Mr. Maloney wait for your multi-verse you to come pick you up in his multi-verse traveling machine and take you on a whimsical journey. Probability states that you have twin in a galaxy about 10^28 meters from here. So if there is an infinite universe or an infinite multiverse to find the probability of your twin in estimated billion twins you simply just divid the number one by 10 raise to the 28th power and raise that number to the billionth. The number that you come up with is so close to zero my calculator TI-84 calculator crashed. I don't think my computer could calculate it too. Anywho, if the universe is infinite it is not only likely that you will repeat yourself, but there is an infinite amount of Maloneys out there and one of them has to have a multi-verse machine. But be careful, if there is a non-rapist Maloney with a multi-verse machine, there must be a Super buthole stretching rapist Maloney with a multi-verse machine. I bet that is how your adventure starts. You show up to warn you about looking out for you because your going to rape yourself. But you don't believe you and you get raped. However, being the revengeful mother fucker you are you go on a multi-verse adventure with yourself trying to find the you that rape you, so you can rape yourself back in front of your rapist you's wife. Then you bone her softly. For more mind blowing math's
    http://space.mit.edu/home/tegmark/PDF/multiverse_sciam.pdf

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
    jmzmaloney likes this.
  5. jmzmaloney

6. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Damn right.

7. jmzmaloney

I see some where, don't remember exactly, maybe a photo, but its pretty darn conclusive. If there was a time machine you would come back and stop yourself from doing some mad shit you gone done did back when you were 14. That rules out time machines right?

8. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

You can travel in time you just can not reverse entropy.