How do i get audio clips into my tune: Reason 4

Bay

easy ps, new to music production, just wondering how to load a sample using reason 4. i want get some sick movie clips in my tracks. would be grateful for any help.
safe

erm there are devices nn19 and nnxt for sampling. after you load samples you can trigger with them with your midi keyboard or write notes on sequencer.

1. make sure you have WAV. files of the samples
2. load them into REDRUM (simply locate the file on your comp. & click)...when loading into REDRUM , make sure u load it into the channel.... DO NOT LOAD INTO THE PATCH (cuz it wont work)

bam!!!! u have samples in ur tracks ;)

i dont know why they all say nn19 or nnxt... cuz i cant figure out how to load WAV. into those

take nn19. then initialize patch. you can see that there are two browsers. one is for patch and the other is for samples.
use that. sample browser is blue. and then you can play your sample with midi or draw notes into the note line. hope you understand. ;)

go to one of the samplers in reason
open the icon of the folder at the top middle of the device
this will alow you to browse wav. files on your computer
you can do it through the redrum-i dont recomend it-effective
but limited
from the sample device you can edit much more

yo Vick.

ive found out how to get samples into nn19.....but how do i get them on the track??? (i dont have a midi-keyboard at the moment)

do u know how to switch the sequencer's view to writing view? There is a button on the left switches to writing mode and then you can draw notes after you select pencil tool.

Back
Top Bottom