How close am I to having a professional quality sound?

Can't listen cos I'm not at my pc right now. But in all honesty if you made the whole thing in 2 hours (I'm talking sounds, composition, mixdown and final tweaks) then I'm not sure how you're gonna achieve a professional sound in that time scale???

Yeah dude I gotta be honest....it aint great! Extremely repetative...bog standard generic sounds that dont stand out from the crowd at all.....sorry man

the actual music isnt much, its just that one loop, even if its a catchy riff nothings really going on. but the sound is pretty good, you got a really round kick and snare and everything sits well in the mix, except for the bass which there doesnt seem to be any of. no sub.

about as close as i am to making sweet sweet love with zooey deschanel on a regular basis.

nah, productions not bad mate but like others i can't say much for the tune. very repetitive. don't worry too much about the production side of things, concentrate on how to make killer beats and rhymes...production will follow natrually with time & mistakes. i made that mistake.

Last edited:
wrong section,throw in some fx,drum rolls,a bit of silence somewhere,bass etc as felun said... throw in a tune that you like and listen to the changes.eg introduction of percussion,crashes etc

You can't achieve professional sound in 2 hours. Maybe if you have a template for mastering or such you are able to get it in 2 hours but god please give it a bit more time and ask then again. :)

Back
Top Bottom