How can we improve Drum & Bass Forum?

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Ok, I have been updating code, and changing various bits and pieces around the forum this week.

But..

I need to know what YOU would like to see on here!?

I've always tried to keep DNBForum a user driven forum, so please post your ideas below and I shall see what I can put together.

The reviews team have promised me they are going on get back on the case (including myself).

Thanks for your support, I look forward to reading your ideas.

stuuu said:
I need to know what YOU would like to see on here!?

Less renegade hardware slating
heh

Nah, seriously, all looks good at the moment, and if you want my opinion, you can NEVER have too many silly animated smileys!!

:fag: :afro: :evil: :gun: :slayer: :cry: :/ :tut: :finger2: :pimp:

-walrus

Stuu,

I know I have been a bit long but do you still need them 31 Seconds graphics done??

Been a bit tied up recently but I am glad to say things are levelling off a bit, I have finally got my new sites up:

http://www.dj-specialk.com

http://www.easyrecords.net

Anyways - get in touch if you still need the goods!

Hope all are well!

Laters :D

Maybe some kind of prize system for top posters, like the stars thing on the Arena. Possibly also a Post of The Month. Competitions would be good too, maybe give away the chance to do an online mix either on the forum or 31 seconds!!!
Maybe a bit more organization in the topic categories, say like a forum specifically for people to post thier tunes/mixes, one for talking about production, maybe even an advertising forum to keep it out of the rest of them. That way promoters can post up event details, ravers can check out whats going on and all the other forums are left free of "June 3rd @......". Overall tho, I like the forum. No stupidly oversized sigs like on DOA, keep it that way Stuuu! Death to large sigs!!!! :finger:

Most importantly, I reckon most of the people here DJ/Produce so the thing everyone is looking for is EXPOSURE!!! Ok, I know its a forum, but giving the people a chance to show their talent would be brilliant. Maybe, a club night??? Dunno, wot do u reckon??? :confused::

Web Space........

Exposure.... yeah, Or maybe just a webspace for the forum where people can post tracks with info on themsleves and their music. So that people can better get to know each others music.

Some wicked ideas :slayer:

I shall put some of them (most) into effect.

Anymore ideas?

:afro: :afro: :afro: :afro:

Re: Web Space........

phuture said:
Exposure.... yeah, Or maybe just a webspace for the forum where people can post tracks with info on themsleves and their music. So that people can better get to know each others music.

Yer, how about a dubplate section on 31seconds :afro:

klusta said:
phuture said:

I want to do that, and I could do it VERY easily ;)

BUT, it can be more hassle that it's worth.

When I first started 31seconds, Fresh from BC mailed me saying not to put any unreleased BC material on the site or else.

I can't be doing with the hassle from any other producers :cry:

So unless I could be confident that I wouldnt get in trouble, I will not be doing it.

Mulla said:
Maybe, a club night???

Heh. I like the way suggestions range from more animated smilies to start your own club night.
Quality.

btw, what the fuck is this one all about? :cry: Is this supposed to signify "there is a large black fish attached to my face" ??
Very odd.

-walrus

stuuu said:
klusta said:
phuture said:

I want to do that, and I could do it VERY easily ;)

BUT, it can be more hassle that it's worth.

When I first started 31seconds, Fresh from BC mailed me saying not to put any unreleased BC material on the site or else.

I can't be doing with the hassle from any other producers :cry:

So unless I could be confident that I wouldnt get in trouble, I will not be doing it.

Fuck bad company material, in fact forget most of the major producers material. Just have it for unknown/lesser known producers, i.e. producers who cruise this board/31seconds and contact u to put their dubs up. Basically build it up from there and see wot happens. Suppose this is quite similar to ya new talent section though :/ .

Keep it underground :evil: :pimp: :evil:

MC LADY ZEST said:
Get rid of that pik of that gyal @ stuuuu

I can only assume you mean..

d9239afd3cb16356b94ec.gif

:D :D :D

Anyone got a better pic?

Back
Top Bottom