How can she slap?!

miszt

BASSFACE Royale
VIP Junglist
I still don't know....maybe theres some deeper context to this shit that we just don't get? i'm so confused. what was supposed to happen? what was the purpose of the whole thing?

man got owned tho, that much is sure.

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
I still don't know....maybe theres some deeper context to this shit that we just don't get? i'm so confused. what was supposed to happen? what was the purpose of the whole thing?

man got owned tho, that much is sure.
They're on a gameshow where they're supposed to get humiliated. She over-stepped the mark by slapping him. Would you have slapped her back though?

miszt

BASSFACE Royale
VIP Junglist
They're on a gameshow where they're supposed to get humiliated. She over-stepped the mark by slapping him. Would you have slapped her back though?
I dont know, angry women with accents get me going a bit, I might have just tried to snog her...which over in India or Pakistan or wherever it is, would probly get me a worse beating than slapping her lol

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
why the fuck am I tagged in this too?

What does it even mean? I remember when tagging was writing your name/pseudonym in public using barely legible script. How times have changed

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
adams right, david, forever ago called, something about you stealing their internets? i find the vid seriously akward, i cant watch it, but i still remember his counter slap, its pretty bad, he gets his hips in on the whole thing and all. and then there is some fairly serious asian humiliation tv. we have an arcade in our lunchroom, so starwars flipper, some space invaders type retro arcades, fussball, pool, ping pong and last but not least, that box ball that you punch and it measures how much of a cunt you are.

i karate kicked it. super appropriate behavior for work. didnt score very high at all, im just happy i could side kick that high and still hit the damn thing tbh.
fuck im tired, but i really want to check out this cooking show with action bronson called "fuck thats delicious"