How can J Majik & Wickaman have the cheek to charge for this?

Well as it's
a) an absolute banger and
b) a freebie giveaway

I dont give one and am grateful that they have given everyone an absolute banger that will be destroying dancefloors for a good time. Looking forward to the album

fanboy. and get your facts right, they gave out 192kbps mp3s which are shit.

had to edit it because i'm laughing so hard at that absolute banger part.

Last edited:
I cant believe this...its a respect thing.
i wonder if andy c will drop this "absolute banger" tomorrow in toronto?

their early tunes were remixes or sample based aswell : spaced invader, the lizard (melody of the vamp), 24 hours (loleatta holloway vocals), etc. i heard other people saying it sounds like noisia, but i dont really hear it that way, they made a new tune with these sounds. it will happen more often in the future that recent music will be sampled. kendrick lamar also samples recent stuff of beach house and asap rocky from imogem heap etc etc

There were much worse rip-offs in the past tbh. All I care about is whether the tune is good or not.

This. If you dont like it, dont bother wasting your time talking about it, there are some people who like the tune and are willing to pay for it, knowing full well it has elements of Noisia - Displaced in it

blatant moby sample =) they sampled the original tho, and it's an awesome tune

Last edited by a moderator:
sampling is one thing, ripping off a tune is completely different.

dunno what the fuss is about anyway, it sounds like a shit dustup. so just play dustup

I'm skipping between the three tracks now. Is there supposed to be some blatant copying going on? They all sound different enough to me. :/

Back
Top Bottom