how are you supposed to search for an skc mix?

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
????

tried the search engine on here and it told me this

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : skc

tried dnb-sets.de and it gave me every mix that ever was or will be.

so how do i? or if anyone has any blinders from him, pm me

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
cheers lads, but i got the b2b with chris su mix and the commercial suicide one ain't working, but i appreciate the effort

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
my suggestion would be ussing google. considering we have 1000 bots on here everday searching our forums. lets not forget how you found this forum

if you have issues with the search function. put it in the feedback section

Greg P

VIP Junglist
There's nothing wrong with the search engine, you're doing it wrong...

If you put in skc you get the message because it would search for any combination of skc...

Enter in your search as "skc" (with the quotes) and it will return results for just skc and not skc as parts of other words... I just tried this, it works.

I win at internets

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
WHAT DO U WANT?
just wanted to see if he had any recent sets floating about

my suggestion would be ussing google. considering we have 1000 bots on here everday searching our forums. lets not forget how you found this forum

if you have issues with the search function. put it in the feedback section
it wasn't issues with the forum, it was more a general musing

If you put in skc you get the message because it would search for any combination of skc...

Enter in your search as "skc" (with the quotes) and it will return results for just skc and not skc as parts of other words... I just tried this, it works.

I win at internets
legend* people should know this. i think it's time to take your internet knowledge on tour and teach the world

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
id rather you didnt have opinions of your own, at least if they should differ from mine, in fact would it be fair to say you envy life

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist

I win at internets