How about some hip hop?

turtDJ

Hello all, hope Wednesday is not turning out to be a total cunt, Here's a mix i did a while ago but didnt post it anywhere.

Some of my favorite hip hop bombs in the mix. hope you enjoy the vibes. DL is available, check it out (thank you!)

Sadat X - The Lump Lump
De La Soul - All Good
Gangstarr - The Ownerz
NORE - Nothin'
Delinquent Habits - The Kind
Gutter Snypes - Trials of Life
Foreign Beggars - Glacial (ft Dr Syntax)
Ty - So u Want Morre? (Refix ft Roots Manuva)
Prozack Turner - Wonderful Life (Prod by Pete Rock)
Da Ranjahz - Insp-Her-Ation (ft Cee Lo Green)
Hilltop Hoods - The Hard Road
Stylee Cee - Kofi's Night (ft Midnyte)
DM & Jemini - The Only One
Digable Planets - Rebirth of Slick
The Beatnuts - Stone Crazy
Deckwrecka - Who's that Girl? (ft Rosetta Lynch)
Skitz - Are you on it
Foreign Beggars - Reach Out (ft Dr Syntax)
Ludacris - Area Codes

Last edited:
There's some great tunes and classics on this, can't wait to hear it mixed.

Also shouts for Prozack Turner and the Foreign Legion crew. One of my low-key favorites. Cheers

There's some great tunes and classics on this, can't wait to hear it mixed.

Also shouts for Prozack Turner and the Foreign Legion crew. One of my low-key favorites. Cheers

Wicked, thanks man, hope you are feeling it :)

Loved Foreign Legion - 'Watch Out' was my favorite of theirs.

I checked this the other day and forgot to drop some comments on it. Mixing was tight and scratching was nice and not over the top. Juggling was great and you didn't over do it as i feel a lot of hip hop dj's do. The lump lump/The ownerz and stone crazy are my favorite tunes off of the TL. I can't listen to Insp-Her-Ation without thinking of mos def's Travellin man tho ha ha. Love the mix tho mang....let me know when you put another one up!

I checked this the other day and forgot to drop some comments on it. Mixing was tight and scratching was nice and not over the top. Juggling was great and you didn't over do it as i feel a lot of hip hop dj's do. The lump lump/The ownerz and stone crazy are my favorite tunes off of the TL. I can't listen to Insp-Her-Ation without thinking of mos def's Travellin man tho ha ha. Love the mix tho mang....let me know when you put another one up!

nice one mate - glad you enjoyed it! I feel pretty much the same about scratching and juggling on mixtapes or club sets as you do - gotta throw some in but dont over do it, and keep it clean and a bit funky so you can still nod your head :)

will definitely do another one soon, thanks!

Great mix of tunes! Gotta say I wasn't too big a fan of the amount of juggling, scribbling and mixing back that I heard, but it was otherwise great!

Great mix of tunes! Gotta say I wasn't too big a fan of the amount of juggling, scribbling and mixing back that I heard, but it was otherwise great!
Cheers man! glad you liked - yeah, juggling and all that aint everyones cup of tea, cant win em all ;) cheers for checking it out!

Back
Top Bottom