house party

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Fratanize, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Fratanize

Fratanize Keepin the jungle alive

going to a university house party tonight! Good shit.
    I love house parties. Anyone got any house party stories. We once scribbled MUG on my father in laws head when he was sparked out asleep. Poor fucker couldnt get it off for hours.

2. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

i went to some birds house party in essex, and whilst she was locked away in a bedroom having a bad time on her first pill, her house got FUCKED up. there was a frozen chicken getting booted and thrown around in the kitchen. people throwing clothes over the balcony up stairs. eggs being chucked at some poor div in the lounge. some carpet got torn up, the phone, video and other stuff got taxed. a mate narrowly missed stabbing another mate with a commemorative sword from the wall, after waving it around violently whilst shouting some gibberish, then lunging at my mates stomach, which pierced through a can of beer in his coat pocket. there was also a wheelie bin incident that i think smashed some blokes car window.
    some people turned up to get everyone out. a fight started, old bill turned up and everyone done a runner as everyone was holding.

such a crazy night, even before i got in some pissed up broad attacked me.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2009
  3. Fratanize

would have to go on some vengeance killing spree if that happened to me.

4. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

me too. poor girl got kicked out her house for it as well.

i wasn't even involved in any nasty shenanigans but i still feel guilty.

5. Fratanize

yeah, some people are cunts. Poor bitch.

6. *Chloe

*Chloe Well-Known Member

im going to a massive house party tonight
    loads of people doing acid, ill watch and laugh at them.
    or maybe dab in a bit of md.

in all , it should be a laugh!

7. Fratanize

watch that acid shit mate. mess you up. have a gooden

8. *Chloe

*Chloe Well-Known Member

i aint touching acid.
    def not in a house party thats for sure.

9. the_voice

the_voice Active Member

acid is so 1989 !!!!!!

10. [Politrix]

[Politrix] Peace & fucking, believe!

why? acid is great and fucks you up just as much as mdma :p

now mushrooms, thats better, nice and clean =)

11. [Politrix]

[Politrix] Peace & fucking, believe!

i had 3 house parties last year (rag day, halloween and new years) was good time, house doesnt ever get as mashed as sirus was saying but its ended in some states. i hate it when you find a drunk fat girl crashed out in your bed ><

12. Riisu

Riisu Not the Preacher Man

sounds like many an average house party i've been to in romford (y):-/

13. NastyLimbCheat

NastyLimbCheat Active Member

so you were 5 when you first did acid? that explains a lot

14. *Chloe

*Chloe Well-Known Member

if im gonna do acid
    ill go out and do it when im outside, in a forest
    not in someones house

15. Reference

Reference fair shout.

was drunk enough to crash out and eat my own sick.

16. Dj Dirty Pimp

Dj Dirty Pimp Active Member

i have a big house party to attend 2moz, should be good, so i may have a story or 2 on sunday!

last one i went to some hench hench roided, on charlie physcho path come in n started beating everyone up. i managed to very drunkidly talk my self out of a good beating and he hit me on the head with a spoon instead. i can now say i have been spooned lol

. wish i could say the same for my mate with 2 black eyes, and the one with the bloodyd nose. and the one with the bruised jaw. pretty wank night in the end. we where in a strange town as well, about 10 of us. we just decided to run off. we found a mcdonalds (at 2am) an pretty much sat there till my mate come and pick us all up ( true friend, had to dirve like 40 miles to get there). he then had to make 3 trips to take us all back. top bloke, he didnt even know any of my mates n he drove them all home.

17. APERone

APERone YO, SHIT'S MAD ILL SON.

^Lucky man.
    I remember last August I kept drinking soco and coke like nothing, dancing with every girl in the place thinking im the man, taking pictures with them, making out with some, random phone numbers in my phone the next day, and me making myself throw up on about 15 different cars outside and waking up at my friends house in a spare room with vomit on my shirt and in a bag by me.

18. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

Went to a house party that some girl from school was having when we were 15. So we arrive early with a crate and a quarter. Didn't want every cunt to catch on to our weed so 3 of us sneak int the loft for a smoke. Smoking for like an ho and then we hear tweeting.

There was a Swift's nest there (proper quick bird) so the mother bird starts dive bombing us to protect the eggs. So we're flayling our arms and legs to get it to fuck off then just bailed out of the loft, pissing ourselves laughing, leaving the hatch open. The fucking bird followed us all the way downstairs and then starts flying around the kitchen, which by this time was full of pissed people. Starts trying to get every cunt, so we bail into a random room and slam the door shut. There's this random kid fucked off his face smashing on the piano, looking at the poster of every country's flag and singing every country on the poster in order.

AFGHANISTAN, AZERBIJAN bah blah.

We ere in absolue stitches. Laughing for like a whole hour straight. He was completely unaware of us there. Went back outside and the whole place is trashed. Eveyone went on a mad one because of the bird.

In the chaos we lost the weed, but carried on drinkng. At like 3 in the morning, random kids turned up and barged into the kitchen which then led to a mass brawl, fucking the kitcen up even more. They fucked off, then my mate found the weed, so 5 of us locked ourselves in the bathroom and puffed away till like 6 in the morning.

People had been knocking on the door for ages, and then when we leave the bathroom, there's a huge shit outside the room. Walking downstairs, and some dirty cunt had rubbed a used condom all down the wall.

There was loads of other funny shit like about 20 people falling over this pile of puke by the kitchen door and the usual fucking with passed out people with flour and hair dye. Was a quality night.

Ain't been to proper house party like that in yeeeeeeeeeears.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
  19. Lottie.

Lottie. Member

Some bird invited my old school year and some other like randomers from college and work to this tiny flat coz her mum was away
    Window got smashed, kitchen had beer and egg mixture over the floor, probs bita sick mixed in, yoghurt thrown up the walls/ceiling, lounge had paper plates everywhere, food mashed into the carpet cd's broken, bedroom had flower pots emptyed into the bed and all sorts wish i had pics the flat just looked like nothing could help it, needed new carpets and that to be fair
    Worst of all was when shes strolled past me, riped hjer dress off to reveal some corset [lets say she wernt the skinniest of girls] jumped on the bed and was like riping it off, so many pics got round and her lil attempt to get the boys to want her went wrong, they all turned away when she'd taken it all off, i swear some were sick

Was a good night though, she did it again new year

20. justin_credible

justin_credible Lurker

I went to a party years ago. My mate went milk bobbing, managed to drink 12 pints of milk, on top of a shite load of vodka. Obviously the inevitable happened, and he blundered it, on 52 different occasions, all over the road outside this dudes house. The next morning, a lovely summers day, and everyone who left the house was greated buy the smell of chunder and milk turning in the sun. It was so so dirty!

Another one i went to, a bunch of people turned up and decided to turn the kitchen floor into an ice skating rink, using olive oil, soap and beans. Some kid slipped over and broke his jaw. I told my mate to make sure no-one called and ambulance to the address, as there was too many drugs and old bill would blatantly turn up. He came back in the room holding the phone, that he had just ripped off the wall. We took the broken guy up the road and said someone had hit him.

Good times.!