Multi Genre HOUSE n BASS - pls comment on sound, thx !

maschinistom

VIP Junglist
an experimental track .. combining HOUSE chords/riffs with DNB rhythm, tried keeping it simple and focussing on punchy sound for the dance floor. hope I got the side-chaining right. using THE FINGER by Tim Exile for some effects. please comment on sound quality -- clear and punchy enough??

Last edited:
I had a listen on that, the other day but didn't know what to think of. I kinda like it, never heard something like that before.
I think there is potential, but it's still to frantic in my opinion.
I can't even give you proper advice, but I think you will make it ;)

Haha you always have to unique vibes to your tracks, very cool. I guess that's the inspiration Tokyo brings you, ain't it? :P It's definitely punchy when listening on my Beyerdynamic DT770 headphone! Sub bass comes through very well. Clap is also a nice addition, don't really know what to think of the snare tho. But that's just personal taste :) The melody you use is very catchy. How do you call this style? 'Arcade DnB'? You should patent it haha

I had a listen on that, the other day but didn't know what to think of. I kinda like it, never heard something like that before.
I think there is potential, but it's still to frantic in my opinion. I can't even give you proper advice, but I think you will make it ;)

hi MM .. thanks for your comments. you got it spot on .. i'm trying to experiment here. i'm bored of making single-genre music .. so i'm combing genres. just for fun .. hope the sound is clear & punchy enough.

i like it..good work...different and catchy, thats how big trends start...good on ya bro.

hey joey, thanks bro! your comment means a lot to me! i have no intention starting a trend .. just experimenting.
do you think the sound quality is good enough? cheers !

Haha you always have to unique vibes to your tracks, very cool. I guess that's the inspiration Tokyo brings you, ain't it? :p It's definitely punchy when listening on my Beyerdynamic DT770 headphone! Sub bass comes through very well. Clap is also a nice addition, don't really know what to think of the snare tho. But that's just personal taste :) The melody you use is very catchy. How do you call this style? 'Arcade DnB'? You should patent it haha

hi battleteK, thanks man!! yes, living in tokyo is quite an inspiration, this is city & its people are just so different from the rest.
i like your positive comments towards sound .. hope you can see a learning curve among my tracks ;) (still just trying).
SPECIAL THANKS for your like at soundcloud.(y)
"arcade dnb" .. muahahaha .. never heard that before but it's good !! :D
PS: I use REAKTOR6 for the basses .. i think it's an amazing synth.

Last edited:
BOOONJOOOOUR! Sarah was feeling this one yes mate....ha ha yes!

Question.... is that you doing the camera work? Me and BH are always looking for somebody who knows how to work a camera both on and off. We are wanting to shoot something soon but BH can be very hands on with his projects.

thanks for your comments, DP. who is sarah?
as the credentials say, the video clip is a simple play back from miami art basel shot with a GoPro..

Last edited:
huurh huurh awwgggghhh wuuh raaaaaahhgh raaaaaahhgh aarrragghuuhw aaaaahnr aarrragghuuhw aarrragghuuhw hnnnhrrhhh @maschinistom!
huuguughghg raaaaaahhgh huuguughghg huuguughghg wrrhwrwwhw uughghhhgh @Black Homo and @Daddy Pringle657, uughguughhhghghghhhgh uggguh awwgggghhh aaaaahnr aguhwwgggghhh raaaaaahhgh uugggh uughghhhgh wrrhw aaaaahnr!!!

glad to know you liked it :D

Last edited:
huurh huurh awwgggghhh wuuh raaaaaahhgh raaaaaahhgh aarrragghuuhw aaaaahnr aarrragghuuhw aarrragghuuhw hnnnhrrhhh @maschinistom!
huuguughghg raaaaaahhgh huuguughghg huuguughghg wrrhwrwwhw uughghhhgh @Black Homo and @Daddy Pringle657, uughguughhhghghghhhgh uggguh awwgggghhh aaaaahnr aguhwwgggghhh raaaaaahhgh uugggh uughghhhgh wrrhw aaaaahnr!!!

glad to know you liked it :D

:-/

Back
Top Bottom