House Arrest

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
im not clicking any of it. suffice to say i suspect dagz is in house arrest after a lengthy trial but didnt get time off for the time he did waiting for trial but did get leniancy and is now sentenced to 205 years in his room. is this true. its true, isnt it. cept for that dagz has a room. its a caravan. in a basement. with bad ace.

Rusket

Mix an blend
VIP Junglist
some brutal shit right there, I would've just given myself up to stop however many thousands volts of electricity from running through me. But at least he was sticking to his principles, good man!

Eternaloptimist

VIP Junglist
some brutal shit right there, I would've just given myself up to stop however many thousands volts of electricity from running through me. But at least he was sticking to his principles of being a dick like me, good man!
wut? :alan:

- - - :evil: - - -

err. yes? ok, that nice "eternak afgrund" is your demon king name from now on

i like that name...let me use it please lord mod sir

Last edited:

Eternaloptimist

VIP Junglist
Not sure if trolling or just a cunt.
not trolling at all. i hate people that give cops a hard time when they are just trying to do their job--- you them ones "under what what law?" "am i obliged to produce my license" with a cellphone in hand fuck off!.

most of this could be avoided really,,,

- - - HERE ARE THE CUNTS YOUVE BEEN LOOKING FOR - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
you may use it, go forth and evil.

but that guy with the mobile phone camera getting pulled over and giving it the "under what law" he was a cunt, completely insufferable,
but police are "the police", hence the name, do you see what i mean? im not sure i can explain it any clearer

Rusket

Mix an blend
VIP Junglist
not trolling at all. i hate people that give cops a hard time when they are just trying to do their job--- you them ones "under what what law?" "am i obliged to produce my license" with a cellphone in hand fuck off!.

most of this could be avoided really,,,

- - - HERE ARE THE CUNTS YOUVE BEEN LOOKING FOR - - -

so you hate people that question authority? The reason people video tape incidents with the law is because there is a lot of corruption amongst police officers and they are filming the event to possibly protect themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

you may use it, go forth and evil.

but that guy with the mobile phone camera getting pulled over and giving it the "under what law" he was a cunt, completely insufferable,
but police are "the police", hence the name, do you see what i mean? im not sure i can explain it any clearer
are you referring to the fact that "lice" is part of their name?

Last edited by a moderator:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
no, well, almost, im referring to the fact that 'the police' is part of their name. and it is a pretty strange standpoint, to hate anyone that questions authority.

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
In fairness the police couldn't just take that persons word for it (in OPs post) there could have been an injured child in the house etc. What that video (along with countless others) shows is that tazers have completely ruined good policing in the US. IMO any officer that uses a tazer without reasonable cause ie under threat or fear of violence deserves to have their hand cut off. It's completely embarrassing they tazer people for disagreeing/giving them back chat ffs! Makes them look so weak I cringe every time I see it...