house accapella request plz

Dj Dirty Pimp

VIP Junglist
Sorry, as im sure ive seen posts on this before, but i used the search function and could not find them.

if any of you know any of the links to the threads with house vocal samples/ accapellas would be greatly appreciated.

or if you have any you would like ot upload would also be appreciated.

cheers

man, i wish i knew also... all those liquid guys like lenzman, komatic sample the coolest stuff and I would LOVE to know where they get all their samples or even their process for finding them.

i know you can find some stuff on beatport (im not sure if its royalty free?) and then there is loopmasters.

what would happen if u got an accapella that was royality free and then went on to make a tune that got absoluetly massive and it had that royality free accapella in it n then the record company that signed u copy righted that song. would that then mean that accapella is not royality free?

or, get a microphone and a vocalist. i had some friends over for dinner the other night and Liesel is from south africa, so shes black, and i said to her, hey couldnt you sing a bit on my tune? like right now? she was like what i cant sing, but i said of course you can, youre black, she frowned but i gave her the mic and instantly she went like TIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMLEEEEEEEEEEEEESS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABY WHOAWHAOWHOOOOOOOOOOOAH aw goddammit...

like in south park really.

or, get a microphone and a vocalist. i had some friends over for dinner the other night and Liesel is from south africa, so shes black, and i said to her, hey couldnt you sing a bit on my tune? like right now? she was like what i cant sing, but i said of course you can, youre black, she frowned but i gave her the mic and instantly she went like TIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMLEEEEEEEEEEEEESS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABY WHOAWHAOWHOOOOOOOOOOOAH aw goddammit...

like in south park really.

very true, but you do need to have a good mic and a good vocalist....

p.s. : you shagged her right?:D

good mic, i mean the condenser variety or any which one of those 20000 eur monsters is not strickly necessary, normal 20 eur mic will do just fine if you got desk and a pre-amp or something of the sort, or just a good signal chain to run it through with your vstsll be sufficient.

and i didnt shag her, its the girlfriend of a good mate of mine and he just proposed to her, at the airport, with a black pearl and a peice of a comet.

a peice of a comet dude!!

there are loads of good acapella sites, just search google for acapella's and i garuntee you'll find them

Back
Top Bottom