Hot competition...

HIGH INTEGRITY

:flame:

Evening all. I got to say, there are some excellent dj's on here, having listened to a large number of members mixes. My personal preference is purely liquid, as that is what I play. Some of the old skool/jungles sets are quality and could easily be blackmarket in disguise!!!:D

Zero T and Calibre seem to be growing on people more and more. Must be the Irish charm they both have!!

Keep up the good work, fellow soldiers, as it's all about the music and deriving/providing pleasure and entertainemnt from it. :inlove:

Educate as many newbies to DnB as you can, no matter what their age. Make it your mission to rewire their ears!!:D

Peace
H.I.

Alot of viewers but no replies? You can't be all shy, can you?lol Do you agree the level of mixing in here is top notch? Im just listening again to DJ Mist's old skool mix and it absolutley kicks ass. If I close my eyes, I could be back at One Nation at the Rhythm station club, around '96/97 era!!! Happy days.

Go on, leave some feedback on all the good guys/girls, that have bothered to post their mixes up. As they say, what goes around comes around!

Cheers
H.I.

Last edited:
i agree their are some quality dj's on this site. most of em only young aswell, i like my jump up at the mo so only really download jump up mixes, although i have downloaded a few old school jungle mixes n their quality, their are some djs on this site that should be big time and playing at your top raves.

Hi

I agree completely with everything you said. As previously mentioned on another thread, getting some of these guys booked at a dnb forum night would be wicked. A once a month job, somewhere in the London/Middix/Herts area. Like a poor mans version of DnB arena!!! (Everyone has to start somewhere!!):D

H.I.

Back
Top Bottom