Hospitals Upcoming "Sick Music" LP

I thought he was holding it back for a possible album

I heard this as well. From a marketing stand point it makes perfect sense, everyone and their dog is going to want a copy of Murderation, one of the biggest tunes if not the biggest tune of 2009. If he puts it on an album it's going to sell out. If he released it on its own it'll still sell out, but when eventually does get round to releasing his next album it might not sell as well as it could've done if it'd had murderation on it.
It's all about the munneh. Murderation = Munneh.

I heard this as well. From a marketing stand point it makes perfect sense, everyone and their dog is going to want a copy of Murderation, one of the biggest tunes if not the biggest tune of 2009. If he puts it on an album it's going to sell out. If he released it on its own it'll still sell out, but when eventually does get round to releasing his next album it might not sell as well as it could've done if it'd had murderation on it.
It's all about the munneh. Murderation = Munneh.

As much as I bum off of Logistics, I can't see what all the hype is on this song. It's alright but not as good as everyone says IMO. Eastern Promise is where it's at...

As much as I bum off of Logistics, I can't see what all the hype is on this song. It's alright but not as good as everyone says IMO. Eastern Promise is where it's at...

Respectfully disagree, Murderation is the one. Sick bass, sick sample, and really shows the versatility of his production. Still haven't heard it played live yet, but I imagine it would go off like a ten ton nuclear warhead.

Looks sick. Where the fuck is NHS152 though, Mistabishi - From Memory (Matrix Remix)? Hasn't even been played on LE's podcast yet, it was on Hospital's Kiss FM show but Kiss fucked up the archiving of that so there's no audio anywhere. NHS153, the Sick Music sampler, has been on promo for a while now too.

Respectfully disagree, Murderation is the one. Sick bass, sick sample, and really shows the versatility of his production. Still haven't heard it played live yet, but I imagine it would go off like a ten ton nuclear warhead.

Fair play. I see what you are saying. Not heard the track in it's entirety yet and it might be a grower. It's like Printer Jam or Marmite :D

Tracklist so far, I think:

Seba - Riga
B Complex - Beautiful Lies
Danny Breaks - Droppin Science Vol. 1 (Logistics Remix)
Sigma - Paint it Black
Danny Byrd - Red Mist V.I.P
Luca - Screen In Motion
Total Science - Archive
London Elektricity - Just One Second (Apex Remix)
Agent Alvin - Drift Away
Cyantific - Empty Streets
Sinistarr & Kiat - Black Diamonds
Friction & K-Tee - Fired Up
Muffler - Hear Me Scream
Syncopix - Mr. Resident
Nu:tone - Balaclava in my System
The Burbs - ???
MRSA - Different (?)
Randomer - Synth Geek

sounds nice. does anybody have some info on release date? :clown:

Releases: