hospitality...

Line up's heavy, got the flyer at Heaven in November when I went but it's just too hot in that main room. I actually thought I was gunna die. Shame really, 'cause it'd be a hectic night

i'd love to go but my mrs is doing the fag hag thing with an old mate and i got no one else to go with. i missed metalheadz vs shogun audio on friday as well because all my mates are over the raving hill and my days of going to raves on my own are long gone.

this time tomorrow il be by embankment having a few sneaky biftas before the doors open :D yay bring on tomorrow

wickwed night... Lifted should be really good. I cant be fucked with it though. lol. It is areally good night as far as big events go..totally pisses on all those other chav n bass events everywhere.... its all about brocking out in the hip hop bar! I think Part time heroes are palying..they are wicked DJ's....

just to let u all know it was s sick night. there was one group of lads tho that had pure attitude n blatently wanted to cause trouble. my bf even got wacked as someone tried to steal my heart shaped glasses off his head. fuckers. thats not what hospitalitys all about. i hope at the next one the twats stay at home. and yes it was as hot as ever in there...

Back
Top Bottom