hospitality

last one i went to i think was Sept.. when Hype played.

Really good night!

Is it at Heaven again? Last time it was baking in there!

Best night of the year though!!!

yeah its in heaven...the line up looks amazing this time with andy c making an appearence...last one i went to was when natalie williams was there...think shes proper ovberrated though and gave too much "marriah".
hospitality bristol is on thekla...also a great club..on a boat
im bristol born and bred but in london atm just cAnt wait til next friday :D
im so excited...i think a little bit of pee just came out...
oops....

Yeah you should be excited. i reckon Hospital are runnin things at the mometnas far as good nights go. Ive been to the Thekla one and also the Heaven one. Both were wicked nights, exactly how a dnb night should be IMO! a couple of good MC's who know how to shut up, wicked tunes, the best DJ's on the scene, and loads of girls, one room playing liquid/ musical dancey stuff and one room playing the deeper, techy and rolling stuff....
Heaven is wicked, but like i said it gets rammed! Very sweaty. I kept getting lost. also its alwasy worth checking the upstairs room, its kinda hard to find but the stair way is near the entrance.

Last time Detonate were running it and it went off!

You'll definately have fun!

Last edited:
yeh theres also a stairway in heaven (no pun intended) by the loo's and yes it does got terribly rammed. fuck it though...its gonna be hot raving in whatever club your in so who cares if theres a few more people!
you gonna be heading down?
there are more girls at hospital nights but still more men so im all smiles
:)

yeah i meant the stairway at heaven..sorry. I know a few people who have missed it! lol.

The rammed-ness is the only down side, but then again you wouldnt want it empty would ya!..its a wicked night though.

Im not heading down unfortunately as i have an expensive december coming up but ill have an mix and a few stellas in hounour of it!!

Back
Top Bottom