Hospitality Xmas UNDER 18s

i dont know how it its in the uk but in austria you're allowed to go to pretty much any rave/event as soon as you're 16 and most get in as soon as they hit 14 and I have never had a problem with these pogo mashers, sure there are a few of them but just not be near them and thats that? Finding the whole thing with the only under 18s a bit strange though but you really can't do shit in the uk under 18 (I've been there in september for a week, horrible to see so many good line ups and not be able to go to any of these events, cyantific for 1 quid fml)

i dont know how it its in the uk but in austria you're allowed to go to pretty much any rave/event as soon as you're 16 and most get in as soon as they hit 14 and I have never had a problem with these pogo mashers, sure there are a few of them but just not be near them and thats that? Finding the whole thing with the only under 18s a bit strange though but you really can't do shit in the uk under 18 (I've been there in september for a week, horrible to see so many good line ups and not be able to go to any of these events, cyantific for 1 quid fml)

The whole reason it's under 18 is because they won't serve alcohol. Doesn't stop em getting all wide eyed!

Hospitality's motto get em while they're young lol,

Hold on thats a good lineup and i cant go WTF, This is stupid.

on another note Guv and Hazard doing Hospitality?

Under the Radar events really fuck me off. I know a girl going to this and if she tells me anything about it im going to punch her in the ovaries

lululu UTR back in the day used to be pretty sick still, especially if you could avoid paying.

had to go somewhere 3-4 years ago when you were 15-17 and seeing Andy C, High Contrast, LDN elek, Hazard, Skream, Benga, Nero, etc for a score was worth it. lot of early memories of nights came from some of these events. Guv and Hazard are there solely for jump up purposes. Logan D used to tear these nights apart with the 5-6 slot l0l.

Under the Radar events really fuck me off. I know a girl going to this and if she tells me anything about it im going to punch her in the ovaries

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sicx again.

I'd go for it if I was in London on 23rd. Well, shame, but there's other hospitality in January so we can all go for it. ;)

lululu UTR back in the day used to be pretty sick still, especially if you could avoid paying.

had to go somewhere 3-4 years ago when you were 15-17 and seeing Andy C, High Contrast, LDN elek, Hazard, Skream, Benga, Nero, etc for a score was worth it. lot of early memories of nights came from some of these events. Guv and Hazard are there solely for jump up purposes. Logan D used to tear these nights apart with the 5-6 slot l0l.

Yeah I used to go to the LGC ones. I used to get free entry though because I used to sell a few tickets for them

Ha! Yeah my first shindig was a UTR at Ministry of sound, cant remember what the lineup was... 16bit, caspa, andy c.. and logan d playing that exact 5-6am slot with shabba :lol:

edit: was hardly a rave...

Don't clubs make the majority of money from selling alcohol?

Not alcohol but liquids. Sure a drink or two make more money but either way people are going to drink and all these artists play for low prices so they probably will easily succeed already with door fees.

went to one of those UTR events a couple years ago in milton keynes, shy fx headlining.

what a gash night, full of underagers (yeah, me too) getting off their tits on mkat and trying to get off with eachother.

probably about 5 people there that gave a toss about the tunes.

went to one of those UTR events a couple years ago in milton keynes, shy fx headlining.

what a gash night, full of underagers (yeah, me too) getting off their tits on mkat and trying to get off with eachother.

probably about 5 people there that gave a toss about the tunes.

what did you expect?
and also i would laugh at people going to a hospitality night if they cared about the tunes. I once saw London Elektricity. Undoubtedly the worst set i've ever seen in my life. clang city

Back
Top Bottom