Hospitality: Summer Drum & Bass 2013

grubbers

VIP Junglist
Once again, Hospital Records brings you the ultimate soundtrack to your holiday season with the massive ‘Hospitality Summer D&B 2013’, mixed by Hospital director Tomahawk. The album is jam-packed with 29 essential hot new tunes and unreleased exclusives from Hospital artists such as Metrik, Danny Byrd, High Contrast, Netsky, S.P.Y, Nu:Logic and Fred V & Grafix as well as tracks from further afield from the likes of Wilkinson, The Upbeats, Phace & Noisia, Fracture, Ivy Lab, recent Med School signing Rawtekk and many more.*As Hospitality continues to go from strength to strength, we look forward to another exciting summer, which kicks off with our May bank holiday special – Hospitality Brixton on Friday 24th May. This year we will also be hosting Hospitality stages at Parklife, Beach Break, Urban Art Forms, Lovebox, Global Gathering, Sundown as well as takeovers at Glastonbury and Bestival. Summer just wouldn’t be the same without a ‘Hospitality Summer D&B’ album and this is another sizzling album to add to your collection.
https://www.hospitalrecords.com/sho...ists/nhs235-hospitality-summer-drum-bass-2013

Posting this up mostly because it has a new track from S.P.Y and a VIP of Love & Hate, still haven't decided on how I feel about those tunes. The rest is typical Hospital.

Hospital do love their albums don't they?

It seems like they bring at least 1 out every 3 weeks

Quite a few good artists there, left my heaphones at home today so can't listen but keen to hear that Fracture track and a few others

Although it all isn't to my taste, this is a good move imo. Everyone has to start somewhere and it gives a good snapshot of drum and bass for people to explore with tunes like Crate Logic and MPD. Respect to hospital for supporting artists throughout the wider scene and hopefully inspiring some of their many followers to dig a bit deeper

Re: Hospitality: Summer Drum & Bass 2013

I think it's exclusive to this, they said Rawtekk has been signed to Med School.

yeah, saw it the other day, cheers

- - - Updated - - -

how is this a pile of shit? really well rounded in my opinion, for a fiver too

plus i remember you bumming mpd when that came out, what you complaining for ayy?

i have all those tunes (the good ones). i hate hospital with all my heart (i just disliked it) since bad boy back again. new low.

Re: Hospitality: Summer Drum & Bass 2013

i have all those tunes (the good ones). i hate hospital with all my heart (i just disliked it) since bad boy back again. new low.
Sounds like a well founded argument :tosser:

Back
Top Bottom