Hospitality or Fabric?

toreman

toreman
Ive never been to either but I'm going to one of them on friday.

Could anyone who's been to both recommend what they reckon is the better night cos i want to go Hospitality for the dubstep aswell but i reckon the dnbmight be too liquidy or do they play more upfront dnb...? and also ive heard fabric isn't as great as its hyped up to be...

or does anyone know any other good nights goin on in london this friday?

Last edited:
you should defo go to hospitality mate
absolutely wicked vibes all night

you should also get yourself to a fabriclive night but hospitality doesnt occur as often

edit: just checked the lineup for fabric, its quite sick but you should experience dnb in room 1 there, try playaz the friday after

Last edited:
Hospitality, they dont happen that often. I don't know who told you fabric aint hyped up to what people say it is but they're wrong. It's a wicked club, especially if you ain't been before.

Yeah Fabric is a fucking good un mate...

Never been to hospitality at heaven as I'm not much into liquid vibes but I've heard that it's fucking good shit - you know it's gonna be top notch innit...

Guna be going down to hospitality this weekend, my first one..

both will be sick no doubt but i've been to fabrics a few times before.

theyre both good
but the lineup at hospitality is golden!
ill be there!!

whats the dnb at hospitality saying is it straight up liquid or do they play a more up front standard dnb selection?

depends on the dj really, randall's set is gonna be dirty
culture shock should play all your upfront ram stuff
and cyantific may play some slightly more upfront stuff too
the rest may be slightly liquidy but still a brilliant night and atmosphere

whats the dnb at hospitality saying is it straight up liquid or do they play a more up front standard dnb selection?

This was my concern about going hospitality, thought it could be too much happy cheese music, which is fine in small doses. werent like that at all though, you get a good a mixture of styles, never really any hype MCs but that can be a good thing.

Im not going out this friday unfortunately, but if i was id 100% be at hospitality. That lineup is fucking NUTS.

Back
Top Bottom