Hospitality @ Matter July 3rd Sets

Ellrot

As anyone who went to this night will tell you, every set was outstanding! Does anyone know where it is possible to get hold of said sets??

I would be very greatful

I think if they did do the cd packs they would be huge. Hospitality would have a bit of variation compared to the usual Slammin Vinyl esque packs.

if they did the packs for any of the hospitalitys or rams there i would actually buy every single one!!! i havent heard about a bad thing about any of them i went to the first ram and id kill to hear the sets again from that i went to the hospitality on friday and id kill to listen to any of the sets again especially spor!! and scratch perverts BOTH AMAZING fucking raves so different from any playaz or any slammin vinyl or one nation event!! P

As anyone who went to this night will tell you, every set was outstanding! Does anyone know where it is possible to get hold of said sets??

I would be very greatful

mate is jus been u think they is gunna have packs of watevea running up in 3 days??

Such a good night. Cyantific blew me away, does anyone remember what he dropped the Michael Jackson VIP with? Was it Interface - Get Low?

if they did the packs for any of the hospitalitys or rams there i would actually buy every single one!!! i havent heard about a bad thing about any of them i went to the first ram and id kill to hear the sets again from that i went to the hospitality on friday and id kill to listen to any of the sets again especially spor!! and scratch perverts BOTH AMAZING fucking raves so different from any playaz or any slammin vinyl or one nation event!! P

I agree, it has a different vibe, it's almost like they are rewritting the genre instead of just playing vinyls. The Mcs really make a difference too. With the likes of Stamina and wrec you don't get the same old over fast mumbling jiberish

It was an amazing night, I can only remember half of Cyantific, Rodigan and Spor because of events that messed up the middle of my night properly, but yeah, they were the main 3 that I saw, and it was crackin.

I love Matter, such a good venue, looking forward to Ram now!!

:D

Its just so tempting...

Does that mean you have access to the sets???

The Reason I am after them so much is because that gig was supposed to be an anniversary for me and my g/f. We met at Matter, so it was going to be a really special night for us. Unfortunately she had to fly to the Philipines for some really quite sad family cricumstances, which I won't go into detail about. So she couldn't come with me..

Anyway I would love to have them as a little gift for when she comes back.... I'll love you forever if anyone can help me get intouch with the right people for this.

if you do have them i would just loved them for the fact i had banging recreationals for both and the music was amazing!! but no the hospitality way of using the stage is so much better because u get the crowd coning backwwards like this ( the l represents the stage and the > represents the crowd) <l instead of at ram where it goes like this >l if you get me like you get alot more people in the mix at the front and what not

Back
Top Bottom