Cotti
Vicious Circle
Seiji
MC DRS
Crazy D
MC System

Looks pretty sick. Noisia and Vicious Circle :rinsed:

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This is poor! No cyantific, no point going!

I wouldn't quite say that ... but I definately see your point ...

Can't really see anyone on this lineup impressing me on the mixing front ... but perhaps selection will make up for things ...

Wouldn't mind seeing Sonic though, never seen him before and I'm a big fan of his tunes

I know it's a cliche ... but they need to get Andy down there :wave:

This is poor! No cyantific, no point going!

If with you on that one. Andy Will be back at hospitality, just a matter of time. The Cyantific set is the set I always want to see more than others, he's my favourite dj on the scene at the moment.

i've said this many time. hospitality @ heaven was immense when andy c was there!!! it's the same venue as his label's residency though so i doubt it would happen.

I know what you're saying, but it's a different night to Ram, and I'd expect Andy to play a different kinda set ... so really ... I don't see why not ... would certainly get me down there, where as this line up as a whole ... is unlikely to if I'm honest

I know what you're saying, but it's a different night to Ram, and I'd expect Andy to play a different kinda set ... so really ... I don't see why not ... would certainly get me down there, where as this line up as a whole ... is unlikely to if I'm honest

(yn) i got mine crossed :)

Andy is at the next Metalheadz night, so that should be a nice treat, but yeah Andy C at heaven was soooo good
Who one here misses Heaven?
I know it wasnt as technically advanced as matter, but the venue was amazing, such a good variety of acts playing in all 5 rooms!
C'um on Hospital, relocate back!

Back
Top Bottom