HOSPITALITY @ MATTER | 1ST BIRTHDAY | FRIDAY 5TH MARCH 2010

That's the one thing I hate about nights at matter, after about 2am I don't even bother going on the main dance floor, it just gets far to packed!

You had room to swing a cat on the little dance floor tucked away on the 3rd floor... admittedly you don't get the atmospher of seeing the DJ, and the music isn't quite as loud, but it def makes a nice change when you want a bit of freedom!

Sounds well shit!
Why do you throw a moshpit at a liquid dnb night?
I fucking hate the selfish wankers that do this, i dont want to go home with a black eye
If you wanna act like a twat, fuck off to a linkin park concert...

exactly, absolute cunts. Just no fucking need for it. If you want to be like that go to a playaz night, not hospitality.

That's the one thing I hate about nights at matter, after about 2am I don't even bother going on the main dance floor, it just gets far to packed!

You had room to swing a cat on the little dance floor tucked away on the 3rd floor... admittedly you don't get the atmospher of seeing the DJ, and the music isn't quite as loud, but it def makes a nice change when you want a bit of freedom!

I thought it was the unwritten rule not to write about the 3rd floor secrets! Its where I spend most of my time at matter. I think the sounds usually as good as you get up there. Great having some room to dance without any knobheads around.

I thought it was the unwritten rule not to write about the 3rd floor secrets! Its where I spend most of my time at matter. I think the sounds usually as good as you get up there. Great having some room to dance without any knobheads around.

haha, sorry man. I will keep it zipped.

I probably saw you up there then, I spent a large part of the night up there on Friday.

haha, sorry man. I will keep it zipped.

I probably saw you up there then, I spent a large part of the night up there on Friday.

not this time, wasn't that impressed with the line up so didnt go. Saving myself for metalheadz on saturday, much better line up imo.

3rd floor is the place to be, just dont tell anyone about it!

People complaining about moshpits need to man up.

Not everyone who listens to "liquid" does the 1/2 step skank b2b beardstroke wind.

Moshpits have been in D&B for a long time, ain't about getting caught up in one when you're not on it, given, but no need to cry about it.

Not everyone who listens to "liquid" does the 1/2 step skank b2b beardstroke wind.

Moshpits have been in D&B for a long time, ain't about getting caught up in one when you're not on it, given, but no need to cry about it.

no-ones denying that it goes on at events, just isn't right at Hospitality imo. A bit like when people are giving it the "brap". Just makes me cringe.

u know what, i think moshpits at hospitality is a bit fucking retarded...
however, they stay out of my way, i stay out of theirs, when i go to a rave ill dance how i want and do, within reason, what i want, just not to the detriment of others, so unless its personaly effecting me at that moment in time... the only thing i give a shit about, is the tunes.

are the people your talking bout mosh pitting the same ones that were at the last hospitality? i remember looking over the balcony in rusko's set ad guys at the front of the stage were going nuts and sp mc telling them to calm down coz they were getting a bit to hyped up

Part two of two [Martijn / Thijs Noisia & John B];

Anyone know what the tune @ 02:26 / 03:27 with the printer / music box-esque samples is?

Last edited by a moderator:
Part two of two [Martijn / Thijs Noisia & John B];

Anyone know what the tune @ 02:26 / 03:27 with the printer / music box-esque samples is?

yup, thats wolfang gartner - fire power.
one of the biggest sounding electro tunes ever made.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moshpits certaintly wernt in dnb when i started to go to raves. Pilled up chavs were in plentiful supply when i started goin, which was fine, they never caused any hassle with me other than possible talking some serious bullshit thinking that I was a mate of theirs. But nowdays as dnb has become more mainstream, it seems like every event is full of little kids who think its bloody reading festival, who literally dont give a shit who they roll into.
Its not even moshing music for crying out loud

Yeah it was like that when I went to ram. Fucking ridiculous. When chase and status came on all the "kids" you speak of came out the closet and started getting really hyped up. I remember the MC (cant remember who) was the one who got it started. Kept saying "wheres my moshpit, wheres my moshpit"

Needless to say I fucked off, fuck chase and status anyway. Couldnt even dance on the main dancefloor.

I generally thought matter was shit anyway

Yeah it was like that when I went to ram. Fucking ridiculous. When chase and status came on all the "kids" you speak of came out the closet and started getting really hyped up. I remember the MC (cant remember who) was the one who got it started. Kept saying "wheres my moshpit, wheres my moshpit"

Needless to say I fucked off, fuck chase and status anyway. Couldnt even dance on the main dancefloor.

I generally thought matter was shit anyway

Yeah you dont get this at raves for the 'Heads' as such. Nvr seen any of the discraceful behaviour at the Shogun Lighbox night, or at a bunch of cuts night ect... its only at the mainstream nights where they are made more publically aware

Back
Top Bottom