HOSPITALITY @ HEAVEN

always a wicked night. all the rooms are top notch and system is bangin in there.
the club itself is nicely laid out. friendly crowd and good vibes. everytime.

but the bouncers are shit hot on drugs in there. stash them away big time on your way in, and don't go flashing them about when you're in there. you gotta be pretty sly and sneaky.

a mate of mine got stripped of his, marched into the managers office, got told to take off his shoes and socks (whilst he was commin up) and explain himself. then they just chucked him out, this was at like 1:30am. proper shitty.

he won't go back there now.

THATS QUALITY GLAD IT WERNT ME

YEA I WANNA GO TO 1 THE COMIN UP END OF FEB GD LINE UP GOOD TO NO ITS A DECENT CLUB NOT A SHIT HOLE THANKS MATE

Was a wicked night when I went last year, Nu Tone smacked it, was very hot though - dont think they have aircon in there

yeh mate all about hospitality at heaven. got me tickets already theres a fat crew of about 15 of us going. have to get tickets though. last time got there half 9 qued for 3 hours n still didnt get in.
banging night, great club, good atmosphere n yeh stash those drugs well(girlies, dont hide it in your bra...they pull them out away from your body to check nothings being stashed!)

all about hospitality at heaven watch out for this one cz its gunna be BIG. yeah watch your drugs, but also imo dont do too many anyway cz it'll distract, at a night like this you just don't need to do many. I recommend sorting out some mdma b4 and not getting random pills inside, as it can get unnecessarily trippy inside there.

(or dont do any, which is the option i'm going for this time)

big lineup for this one aswell

nuff said imo.....?

Been to like the last 6 of these now, always a fucking amazing night. Highly recommend it!

The next one is on friday the 22nd of february [a week on friday]

Check out hospitalrecords.com/hospitality/ for more info!

Back
Top Bottom