Hospitality @ Fabric this Friday

Reality Check

Purveyor of fine antiques
(I would search for any existing topic, but the search function aint working or me)

Anyway, roll call, who's on it?

Me and a mate are coming down from Sheffield. We did plan on getting a hotel room, but we can't find one cheap enough because of Wimbledon. Just going to get the first train back instead. God knows what we're gonna do in the meantime though.
Really looking forward to it anyway, got our tickets ages ago and finally it's nearly upon us.

Yeah im on this, lineups a bit shit... going for Room 2 really, and because my mates threatened me with rape

Cant believe Intalex got droped from this because ov ze old Matter situation. Im actually looking forward to TC and Jakes.
Brookes Bros. should mash up the place...

So who went?
I thought it was alright, lineup was average and I like Matter over Fabric(thats right I said it!)
Nero pretty much played dubstep for the whole hour which was pretty gay, Mc Jake didnt turn up and TC fking rewind tunes every fking 5 min which was bloody annoying.
HC did an awesome set tho!!!
Oh and was fun partying with catboy too hehe

mmmeeeeeeehhh

all the hospital DJs were pretty boring.... nothing special for me there, really wanted Marcus Intalex and Klute..

Room 2 was fucking sick, 16bit and Raffertie were my favourite sets of the night. 16bit dropped C&S - No Problem too which went off!

mmmeeeeeeehhh

all the hospital DJs were pretty boring.... nothing special for me there, really wanted Marcus Intalex and Klute..

Room 2 was fucking sick, 16bit and Raffertie were my favourite sets of the night. 16bit dropped C&S - No Problem too which went off!
So crap night then?

So crap night then?

not crap, but not amazing either

saw sophie from D&BTV outside fabric in the morning and she thought i was dj sc lol, was a bit weird

going to the dub police one on the 16th with Andy C, Marky and Hype all in Room 2. :rinsed: should be so sick

First time seeing Netsky live which was alright, played some new stuff I havent heard before which was a bonus. Danny Byrds set was good, any idea what tune he opened his set with? was sick. Good vibes all night imo. 2 hour train journey home with 3 changes & 1 bus was pretty shit tho.

I had a f*cking top night. Some of Neros mixing seemed a bit strange, as if he had a few key clashes, some of the tunes just didn't go if you know what I mean.
Can't really pick a favourite set, Danny Byrd smashed it. Was starting to get a bit bored when TC was on, but when he dropped 'Take me Away' I was happy, got me going again. (Might be a bit cheesy, but meh)
Loved the club, was expecting it to get a bit full so I wasn't shocked when I couldn't move when Netsky was on.

Set off from Sheffield at 11pm on the Friday, spent the day walking round London, then went there, got on a train back to Sheffield at 9am Saturday morning and got in my house at about 1ish. I have just woke up after a monster sleep.

Also, a tune got played last night, I know I should know it but I can't quite pin it down. It was towards the end of a set, Possibly Danny Byrd, and it was an oldschool sounding track with a really haunting piano break. Any ideas? It's on the tip of my tongue, can't think of it atm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom