Hospitality Competition Mix (D-bridge, Calibre, Eveson, Perez)

alexanthony

Impact (Engage Audio)
My Mix for the Hospitality DJ Comp which has to be 30mins long

Thought i'd switch it up as most of the other entries are standard 'beautiful lies, rock it' dance floor mixes. Tried to keep good vibes with this mix as that's what Hospitality is all about! :)

Its not perfect but i hope you enjoy and any feedback would be much appreciated!!

T/L

D-Bridge - True Romance
Siren - Broken Silence
Bringa, Foreign Concept - Cemetery
S.P.Y - Go with the Flow
Calibre - Notting Hill
Spectrasoul - Guardian
Alix Perez - Crooklyn
Eveson - Bittersweet
VC - Last Chance Saloon
Alix Perez - Stray
D-Bridge - Ponderosa

http://www.mixcloud.com/DjImpact/seedy-sonics-presents-hospitality-dj-competition/

Last edited:
loving the tracklist mate

few little slips and ponderosa comes in a bit late but except for that a really tight mix.

looking forward to more

thanks for listening mate and for the feedback!!
and i know such a killer but there wasnt long left for the competition and i was feeling the rest of it so thought fuck it lol
wish now i woulda taken the time to re-record it but oh well

respect bro

Sorry for taking so long, but I finally got to listening the mix. Very nice tracklist, the tunes are really flowing and it was a pretty pleasant mix to listen through. Mix with "Go With The Flow" is a bit messy, I know thats a hard one to mix hehe.. Loved the "Crooklyn" mix, had my head bobbing all the way! Overall a pleasant mix, can't wait for the next one!

thats alright mate, thanks for having a listen and for the feedback and i know bout go with the flow!! annoying but oh well
tried my best with the mix to keep it flowing so glad you said about that!
keep me updated on any future mixes bro!!

Cheers for your support mate- very much appreciated! yeh, I see your in the top ten too- thats proper wicked and very well deserved! Just having a listening to yours now (about half way through) and am loving it! The track list is quality and I reckon you done the right thing going a bit deeper & darker with the tune selection- I wish I done the same with mine to be honest, as there are a lot of commercial/dancefloor sets in the comp. Tight mixing too (apart from the slight slip-up on 'Go With the Flow'- which wasn't that bad mate) - you using CDJs or vinyl?

thanks for having a listen pal!! im still not sure if it was the right idea or not... think they may be looking for that sorta dancefloor hospital mix but thought i would take a punt!! and im using two numark ndx 200's due to funds but having partially learnt on my best mates 1210s my dream is a pair of them and traktor but being a student it could be a while till i can afford that lol. all the best with the comp mate ive heard it ends tomorrow at 3pm!

Back
Top Bottom