Hospitality @ Brixton Academy, 22/04/2011

views

Easily distracte
VIP Junglist
Anyone on this? Still gutted I missed the last one; looked sick.

All about Nu:Tone b2b Logistics ft Natalie Williams & Cyantific's 15 years of Hospital set for me. :slayer:

All about not going hospitality events for me really

Edit: ha sorry didn't mean to sound that much of a sarky wanker but hey ho...

Anyone know if this will be recorded on dnbtv again? Can't reach but would give an arm for that cyantific set

No, just no

Nights aimed at women

I cut your quote down to specify that you enjoy the company of men

Ousting yourself especially in a hospitality thread is quite brash and honest, well done we dont hate nor discriminate here

*psssst he likes mens botty holes*

It does get filled with noobs I suppose, but every Hospitality I have been too has still been a sick night. That Cyantific set should be good.

Not going to this anyway, wouldn't mind it but my next trip down to London will be for a Shogun night, never been to one.

It does get filled with noobs I suppose, but every Hospitality I have been too has still been a sick night. That Cyantific set should be good.

Not going to this anyway, wouldn't mind it but my next trip down to London will be for a Shogun night, never been to one.

do it mate they've been getting better and better.

I don't know, these Hospitality nights aren't so bad for a night out. I've been to worse raves. They are gettin a bit cheesy though.

Tonight! Anyone else on this?

:hold_hand

Yeah I'm on this. Fuck the haters, hospitality nights are always a laugh, even if there are a load noobs (just as bad as the beard stroking "heads that know", but just on the complete opposite end of spectrum)..

Looking forward to Nu Tone b2b Logistics and Cyantific the most, though I'll probably pop over to room 2 for Joe Syntax too. Room 2 needs more Medschool IMO

Yeah I'm on this. Fuck the haters, hospitality nights are always a laugh, even if there are a load noobs (just as bad as the beard stroking "heads that know", but just on the complete opposite end of spectrum)..

Looking forward to Nu Tone b2b Logistics and Cyantific the most, though I'll probably pop over to room 2 for Joe Syntax too. Room 2 needs more Medschool IMO

:word:

Couldn't agree more man. Have a good one!

Back
Top Bottom