Hospitality Brighton 4.4.10

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
n332999723983_4574.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=332999723983&ref=ts

Going to a wicked night! First hospitality for me!

Anyone else here attending?!

Higgins? BADMAN

Yeah i would get too excited they are all in Brighton farr too often and have been too wet recently. Netsky will be something tho! C&K would have been intense, but their new direction is dissapointing so i expect not alot from them.

Higgins? BADMAN

Yeah i would get too excited they are all in Brighton farr too often and have been too wet recently. Netsky will be something tho! C&K would have been intense, but their new direction is dissapointing so i expect not alot from them.

Yep lol, been loving C&K recently, more than anyone else so will be wicked to catch them, great DJ's aswell! (well i know Camo is)!

Yep lol, been loving C&K recently, more than anyone else so will be wicked to catch them, great DJ's aswell! (well i know Camo is)!

You prefer this stuff to their older bits? I think its horrible tbh...but i think their sets (hopeing actually) are slightly ruffer..

You prefer this stuff to their older bits? I think its horrible tbh...but i think their sets (hopeing actually) are slightly ruffer..

I really like it all tbh with you mate, never heard a song from them i don't like! Tough one on the newer vs older, probably have to say newer based on there album/ep .. Mainly for the their tune Ticking Away! And yeah it would be wicked if they played some of the harder stuff! Not too sure really though, don't know what to expect from them at Hospitality really!

Yeah they are still pretty rough man, they got some rough stuff on its way too.
Still v.good artists man

Yeah they are still pretty rough man, they got some rough stuff on its way too.
Still v.good artists man

Dont doubt they arent, i still look at them as i did but their house productions have minged and affected their dnb too much for me as it stands. The album they have just done is drawn out and has no life imo...I look forward to their ruffer stuff again if they are bringing it forth, I just can see them doing a bit of a sub focus and nulling it down as it seems the process has started from where im sitting...

I'm going to this one, my first Hospitality aswell! Can't fucking wait! I think Logistics B2B Nu:Tone is gonna be massive! Really looking forward to seeing Camo & Krooked in action too. Seen Netsky in Bournemouth and I thought he was pretty good, hope he plays that new Escape tune of his!

Back
Top Bottom