HOSPITALITY August 14th... Bristol

Haha :) We went there too, but later than you, I think we were the last to leave?! haha.

Good night tho, Danny Byrd was wicked, but he always is.
Was really good meeting you guys.

Chanty, sorry about the ear comment again. Your mate was verrrrrrry drunk!! Hope you didn't lose anything else.

When is this Bassline Smith night Oli?

Haha :) We went there too, but later than you, I think we were the last to leave?! haha.

Chanty, sorry about the ear comment again. Your mate was verrrrrrry drunk!! Hope you didn't lose anything else.

lol the ears comment made me laugh i cant belive moskit has got everyone thinkin i got big fuckin ears! yeh me n my mate were very very drunk i was soo angry though i bought a gram of niiice coke and didnt even have a line then i lost it!!! was a good nyt though danny byrd was quality though i stood on the balcony swaying just raving occasionaly wen i really really big tune got played. sweet u were tryin to tell me sumthin about a secret party downtairs but when i didnt know what u weer onabout u said i wasnt cool enough!! thin n crispy was nice to meet u fella i swear i recognise ur face though?!

Its next friday miss pea :)

lol the ears comment made me laugh i cant belive moskit has got everyone thinkin i got big fuckin ears! yeh me n my mate were very very drunk i was soo angry though i bought a gram of niiice coke and didnt even have a line then i lost it!!! was a good nyt though danny byrd was quality though i stood on the balcony swaying just raving occasionaly wen i really really big tune got played. sweet u were tryin to tell me sumthin about a secret party downtairs but when i didnt know what u weer onabout u said i wasnt cool enough!! thin n crispy was nice to meet u fella i swear i recognise ur face though?!

Never a good thing!

A secret party?! I think I was talking shite.
Me and Gooch were at the front for Danny byrd, dancing at the side of the stage where no one ever seems to be?

I was pretty drunk too, had a good night, we all need to do a bristol forum meet and go to an event. I'd be up for that :)

Its next friday miss pea :)

Aaah, the 21st? I dunno if I'll be going to that one. If I'm out at all, I'll be at Dojos - Sigma, Crissy Cris and Die.

Got a flyer for 5th September at the Lab, Commix, Spectrasoul and S.P.Y which I'll definitely be going to!

Back
Top Bottom