HOSPITALITY August 14th... Bristol

Awww wicked!! Looks like a few people are hitting this one then!!

I'll be wearing black shorts and a long black shirt i think. My hair is also whiiiite blonde, so come say hi if you think you recognise me! :)

No sarcasm intended bro it was a shit joke!..... but of course pat butcher would do perfectly, good choice lol

No sarcasm intended bro it was a shit joke!..... but of course pat butcher would do perfectly, good choice lol

Yes definitely!!!

I'm so fucking hungover, light is hurting my eyes.

But yeah, come and say hi, I'll be the one sitting in the corner with my eyes closed complaining about the noise and sipping water.
Got a good feeling about tonight, somethings going to happen, I can tell :)

lol, i thought you might have meant to quote the other one, confused my large brain then for a short time! Drink some rum an coke that will help you ; ) Tonights the night then!

Bristol best city in the country handsdown!!

RUN@MOTION 28th AUGUST

Chase&Status
Sub Focus
Grooverider
Hazard
TC
D Minds
Xample & Lomax
Eddie K
NuTone
Spy
Plastician
N-Type
Jakes
Zinc
Redlight

& More

Ooooooooooooopssssss, I thought this thread was about this night for some strange reason! So im not even go be at motion tonight, but will be on the 28th, bloody work!!!!!!

Ooooooooooooopssssss, I thought this thread was about this night for some strange reason! So im not even go be at motion tonight, but will be on the 28th, bloody work!!!!!!

Oh you tit!! Your large brain was overwhelmed again!!

Haha, it's not at motion tonight, it's at Thekla.
You're going to be sorry you missed it son!!

That run night on the 28th will be big tho. I'm definitely on that!

I will be sorry to miss it. Thekla is about 5 min walk from my flat aswell.. I got paid next tues, if I had cash I would have come and had a wreka then gone to work 2mo anyway so its more the cash. Yeah my big brain failed me this time, schoolboy error! Out the box next week aswell (i think) that should also be good...

I will be sorry to miss it. Thekla is about 5 min walk from my flat aswell.. I got paid next tues, if I had cash I would have come and had a wreka then gone to work 2mo anyway so its more the cash. Yeah my big brain failed me this time, schoolboy error! Out the box next week aswell (i think) that should also be good...

What's that? Is that Die, Sigma and Crissy Cris?

BASSLINE SMITH & HARRY SHOTTA

BLITE
L-WHILE
PROXY
POIZE
KAMAKAZI

MC'S

RAPTOR
CARASELL (TBC)
TEXAS (TBC)
REMIDY
MOONIE (TBC)

I'll be goin down with my mate thats playin for a few hours, its only cheap, should be alright really. Same dude that does critical mass : )

How was last night?

Just got home :) was wicked and was nice to meet ya's :D
my m8 was starving so we left about 10 mins early so we could still make the train and get some food, got a burger from that quigleys? wasnt impressed >< :P

Back
Top Bottom