Hospitality at Matter March 6th

Recor01

DJ Aims
Siick night! Hope everyone that made it down loved it just as much as i did. London elektricitys set smashed it as always. Just wondering though if anyone that was there knew the tune thats Cyantific double dropped with Jenna G in love??? Was the best drop of the night, crowd went beserk!

Nero - Act Like You Know?

Fourthcomin BBK

Heard Cyantifics been playing this lately, probli this

Nero - Act Like You Know?

Fourthcomin BBK

Heard Cyantifics been playing this lately, probli this

double drop act like you know with in love...... are u mad? that would sound shiiiiite!
if anyone that went does know what he doubled with in love i would be very grateful!

Didn't like not being able to use the stage to dance on... looked nice with the lights behind the dj's and stuff, but again crowd felt compressed!

double drop act like you know with in love...... are u mad? that would sound shiiiiite!
if anyone that went does know what he doubled with in love i would be very grateful!

Well Kasra said it was by Nero

Hes been playing Act Like You Know

I just put 2 and 2 together and make a guess lol i wasn't even there on the night just thought I'd give it a go

And youd be suprised what random mixes can actually turn out quite well ...

Maybe not that one though yeah ... lol

Nah it wasnt act like you know, ive never heard the song before, but it was mega. High Contrasts first tune was Basement track i think, they wer up for sale at the shop on the second level, purchased toytown there :)

Just wondering though if anyone that was there knew the tune thats Cyantific double dropped with Jenna G in love??? Was the best drop of the night, crowd went beserk!

Just found it, its called - 6. Krooked & Body N Soul - The Reward - Viper Recordings (forthcoming)

Check on shockones myspace mix for audio.

Back
Top Bottom