Alexander Nut
Synkro
Stamina MC
Sgt Pokes

9:30pm-6am
£15 entry

http://www.hospitalrecords.com/hospitality/london/

Last edited:
wkd!!!! B-Complex said he was going to be on the line up at some point. defo going to this!! hopefully he can get me in for free!! hahahahaha

Nero & Noisia on the next one...

Shit the bed!

Hospitality line-ups are smashing it, much better than Ram ones in my humble opinion.

are tickets on sale for this yet?? the one on the 4th july they are only selling tickets for 2.30 onwards

Only tickets left are guranteed entry after 2am as far as i'm aware, e-mail Hospital.

There is a few on ebay.

Nero & Noisia on the next one...

Shit the bed!

Hospitality line-ups are smashing it, much better than Ram ones in my humble opinion.

.....but then have you seen the line up for Shogun @ The Lightbox Andy?

That is well worth travelling 250 miles to see.

.....but then have you seen the line up for Shogun @ The Lightbox Andy?

That is well worth travelling 250 miles to see.

I like it...

Was well disappointed with the last Shogun night at The End to be honest though mate.

Line-up was similar...

As much as I love that area of D&B, there was just way too much beard-stroking for my liking, people dissecting sets & turning their nose up if it wasn't some obscure dub dropped.

Not on that shit...

Will defo check one of them out though, Lightbox looks proper sexual.

I like it...

Was well disappointed with the last Shogun night at The End to be honest though mate.

Line-up was similar...

As much as I love that area of D&B, there was just way too much beard-stroking for my liking, people dissecting sets & turning their nose up if it wasn't some obscure dub dropped.

Not on that shit...

Will defo check one of them out though, Lightbox looks proper sexual.

Eurgh. The DnB illuminati in full force. Going to a DnB night for all the wrong reasons. Have a G of MaDMAn and fucking smile!

Back
Top Bottom