Hospitality at mater 1st May

see now this lineup looks better than the one thats coming up
brookes brothers, cyantific, danny byrd
perfect.

YEESS! this looks big, i am there! daddy friction all the way - does "(late set)" just mean frictions playin a set later on in the night? never seen that before.

Last edited:
YEESS! this looks big, i am there! daddy fricition all the way - does "(late set)" just mean frictions playin a set later on in the night? never seen that before.

means he's gonna be late for his set, how the fuck they know is...... amazin.:applause:

ah mate that looks wicked just bagged 3 tickets. I've been waiting to see zinc do his fidget house as well and where better than hospitality!

Hospitality at matter 1st of may lineup
matter presents

Zinc (house set)

now dont get me wrong but if all DnB Dj's started mixing house music would they all get to play house at a fricking DnB party...........i dont care if its Grooverider or Micky Finn playing house........i dont wanna hear that shit at a DnB party.....full stop.....otherwise id go to Slinkys or a HOUSE PARTY

now dont get me wrong but if all DnB Dj's started mixing house music would they all get to play house at a fricking DnB party...........i dont care if its Grooverider or Micky Finn playing house........i dont wanna hear that shit at a DnB party.....full stop.....otherwise id go to Slinkys or a HOUSE PARTY

meh, i agree and disagree.

i like having a bit of diverisity and other rooms with different types of music at a rave... but house is so far removed from the urban dance music that is drum and bass that i personally wudnt put a house act on and dont agree with it.

also zinc is a batty hole for leaving the dnb scene the way he has saying that it all sounds the same and that hes bord with it. imo theres more original and amazing dnb than ever. he can suck on some ibiza cock for all i care!

but house is so far removed from the urban dance music that is drum and bass that i personally wudnt put a house act on and dont agree with it.

also zinc is a batty hole for leaving the dnb scene the way he has saying that it all sounds the same and that hes bord with it. imo theres more original and amazing dnb than ever. he can suck on some ibiza cock for all i care!

fucking :word: to your mumma

Zinc is a sell out, go and DJ at a house party.....i really dont get it, i mean what self respecting DnB promoter would put 'House' in the back room even if he was a legend....pah! :ban:

House is comedown music!

Zinc is a legend. Has had a huge effect on the dnb scene over the years. He has put in the time. If he wants to move, fair play to him.
So its alright for dnb artists to produce dubstep but not house? Some of subfocus' stuff has a distinctive techno sound to it but that doesnt make him shit does it?

and the March Hospitality has a much better line up than in May......

and the March Hospitality has a much better line up than in May......

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! im afraid u are mistaken m8!
daddy friction/skream/brrookes brothers/fabio all at the one in may, the one in march will be sik buuuut nothin on the 1 after

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! im afraid u are mistaken m8!
daddy friction/skream/brrookes brothers/fabio all at the one in may, the one in march will be sik buuuut nothin on the 1 after

sorry dude, not sure if you have seen but marky is at the march hospitality. Logistics is down. A completely unique dj in the dnb scene and one of the best producers...... happy days

Back
Top Bottom