Hospitality at mater 1st May

I wish!!! Got bastard exams :( Think I'm going to try and go to the next Hospitality in Bristol tho, but it depends where it is.

I had similar problem but you gotta let your built up energy out somehow and there is no better outlet than a night of Hospitality. I FUCKING LOVE HOSPITAL RECORDS!

He played Mr Happy. Never thought I'd hear that at Hospitality.

Cyantific smacked it. Last mix of Return of Forever and Together was mega.

I didn't go to the last one but yeh the stage was used again. Was a wicked night though, much better than than the previous RAM.

Why do you think they always use the stage?

Is the booth not good enough? lol

I'm just thinking from the point of view that you can get at least another hundred odd people on that stage which makes things a bit less packed on the floor below, and I'm not really a fan of sardines :)

Why do you think they always use the stage?

Is the booth not good enough? lol

I'm just thinking from the point of view that you can get at least another hundred odd people on that stage which makes things a bit less packed on the floor below, and I'm not really a fan of sardines :)

Saying that though it was far less packed than Ram which made it much more enjoyable.

Yeah a good night all in all, not as packed as RAM, and so the dancefloor wasn't so much of a moshpit...

Kinda good but also kind of a shame too, if only there was a happy medium between the two...

Friction was top draw, really played a blinder, I'm glad he didn't hold back like he can sometimes y'know?

Bouncers were knobs though, wouldn't let one of our crew in because he said he was too wasted and he'd only had a couple of beers! They had to go right to the back of the queue and start again, got let in the second time though!

Saying that though it was far less packed than Ram which made it much more enjoyable.

Yes much less packed in than Ram, made it much more enjoyable for me. Quality over quantity for sure. Was perfect. I think using the stage is better as the cubicle means too many people are around the entrance next to it and if you are down the front near the cubicle it gets so packed its ridiculous.

I thought this hospitality was as good as the Hospitality before, maybe even better. To have two double dropping dj's like Cyantific and Friction really topped it off for me. Loved Cyantifics first few mixes.

Does anyone else remember a tune which had a sample which sounded like the ghostbusters cartoon theme tune??? Am i imagining this???

Back
Top Bottom