Hospitality at mater 1st May

Are there any DnB fans in the Northamptonshire area thinking of going to hospitality @ matter??
I've wanted to go for ages but cant persuade my friends that they want to go - how rubbish! I've finally decided that I should ditch my friends and make some new ones with better music tastes who would be up for getting Mattered so is there anyone out there???

Hospitality in Cardiff in June is gonna have some additional friends ........ICICLE & NOISIA mwhoohhahahahahaha!!!:twisted:

Are there any DnB fans in the Northamptonshire area thinking of going to hospitality @ matter??
I've wanted to go for ages but cant persuade my friends that they want to go - how rubbish! I've finally decided that I should ditch my friends and make some new ones with better music tastes who would be up for getting Mattered so is there anyone out there???

Stop saying things like getting Mattered and your friends might go with you :D

Hospitality at matter 1st of may lineup
matter presents

Hospitality, High Contrast, London Elektricity, Fabio, Friction (late set), Cyantific, Danny Byrd, Brookes Brothers, Dynamite, Wrec, Stamina, Rage, Skream, Zinc (house set), Wookie, Geeneus (Rinse FM), Boy 8 Bit, Randomer, Sgt Pokes

tickets now at http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_london&query=detail&event=311259&interface=matter

Zinc and his bloody UK funky...

Will be in the Dam on that weekend... savage... in a way.

I wish!!! Got bastard exams :( Think I'm going to try and go to the next Hospitality in Bristol tho, but it depends where it is.

Back
Top Bottom