Hospitality 2016 - 29th January

SteveR94

PUNK ASS JUNGLE BUNNY
VIP Junglist
large

Audio: https://www.hospitalrecords.com/shop/release/various-artists/nhs283-hospitality-2016

Tracklist (Exclusives are bolded - Unless I got some wrong):
Fred V & Grafix - Constellations
Krakota - Lust Thrust
Resonate - Bomb Squad
Logistics - Your Time
Ulterior Motive - Oddness
Metrik - Terminus

Dimension - Pull Me Under (Feat. Raphaella)
Urbandawn - Frisch
LSB - Remedy
Urbandawn - Neon Nights (Reso Remix)
Rockwell - Please Please Please (Play This On The Radio)
Whiney - Komodo
Grum - Straight To Your Heart (Legion & Logam Remix)
TC - Rep (Feat. Jakes)
Etherwood - Light My Way Home (Feat. Eva Lazarus) (Logistics Remix)
Halogenix - Shank
Need For Mirrors - Jagged (Feat. Onallee)
Benny L - Lava
NC-17 & Fade - The Lobster

Doctrine - Airlock
Atomik Tags - Blue Line
Royalston - The Depths
Technimatic - Remember You
High Contrast - Calling My Name
London Elektricity - Drop Ship
Break - Gave Too Much (Feat. Kyo)
Murdock - Tribes
Jaydan - Brock It Up
Icicle - Dreadnaught (Feat. SP:MC) (Phace Remix)
Hugh Hardie, Pola & Bryson - Lifted
Swindle - Elevator (Feat. TC)
Ownglow - All Black
Voltage & Nicky Blackmarket - Jazz Tickles
Nu:Tone - Cold (Feat. Arnold Jarvis)
London Elektricity - Telefunken Lizard Filter
Keeno - Perspective (Feat. Mc Fava)
Anile - Stay With Me
Alix Perez & Eprom - The Serpent
S.P.Y - Doppelgänger
Noisia & The Upbeats - Dead Limit
Pennygiles & Sevin - I'm Sorry
Etherwood - The Rain Will Fall (Feat. LSB)
London Elektricity - Had A Little Fight (Diego Torres Remix)
Calibre - Posh Boy
Subwave - Tell Me
LSB - If You're Here (Luke's Tangerine Dreaming VIP)' (Feat. Sophia Wardman)

Tieks (Feat. Dan Harkna) - Sunshine (Nu:Tone Remix)
Krakota - In The Area (Feat. Lifford)
High Contrast - Mermaid Scar (Ulterior Motive Remix)
Maduk - Solarize (Feat. Logistics)
Muffler - Ranua (Feat. Keeno)
Quadrant & Iris - Wirecutter (Feat. Cease)
Royalston - People On The Ground (Feat. Hannah Joy)
Dawn Wall - Between The Sheets (Feat. Artificial Intelligence)
Nu:Logic - Watercolours
Anile - Watch The Clock

Enter Shikari - There's A Price On Your Head (Danny Byrd Remix)
Basement Jaxx - Buffalo (Dub Phizix Remix)
Sam Binga - I Tol U
FD - Get It Right (Feat. Soukie)

Last edited:
Have camo & krooked officially retired then?

They're working on their new album, so we won't expect anything new from them soon. Having said that though, they did recently do a great remix for Zedd - True Colours.

I don't think their bound to Hospital anymore, that Zedd remix should come out soon and some other original stuff later this year I think :) they've played some new tunes out already

Have camo & krooked officially retired then?

From the latest London Elektricity interview:

Q: Moving on, a lot of people are wondering what’s going on with Camo & Krooked at the moment?

A: Camo & Krooked fulfilled their contract with Hospital when they released their last album. They still play on a lot of parties with us, always playing at Hospitality and we’re very close with them. They’re taking their time to decide what they wanna do with their new music and they’ve only just started making it. They’ve told me that if they are going to release on an independent label they would prefer Hospital, but it’s possible that they might release on a major, which is a very tricky thing for any artist.

Link to the full interview:http://displace.audio/interview-london-elektricity/

Last edited:
Haters gonna hate...

I love their "new" sound. I think it's really unique and I always loved their "anti-drop" tunes like Climax... For me Zeitgeist was a huge album and I like the new direction they're going now. Cannot wait for new material.

From the latest London Elektricity interview:

Q: Moving on, a lot of people are wondering what’s going on with Camo & Krooked at the moment?

A: Camo & Krooked fulfilled their contract with Hospital when they released their last album. They still play on a lot of parties with us, always playing at Hospitality and we’re very close with them. They’re taking their time to decide what they wanna do with their new music and they’ve only just started making it. They’ve told me that if they are going to release on an independent label they would prefer Hospital, but it’s possible that they might release on a major, which is a very tricky thing for any artist.

Link to the full interview:http://displace.audio/interview-london-elektricity/

Haha! More peeps selling out to make a quick buck! Never really likes them anyway. At least the new Sigma lp has recieved shit fedback

Zeitgeist was a turning point for me. Most of the songs were in the key of F, and I started to notice that a lot of mainstream-oriented dnb songs at the time (and still today) were/are in the keys of F, C, and G, and I started getting sick of the same song keys over and over again. That was part of what started pushing me towards the deeper sounds of the genre

How is not releasing a single track or remix in 2015 (and not much more in 2014) "selling out to make a quick buck" ? :D Just taking their time trying to make something more durable and original I think. I've heard some of the stuff and it's prime - if you're into this kind of C&K trademark sound.

Back
Top Bottom