Hospitality 2011 30th September.....

I went to September 2010 and it was 100% the best night of my life in 20 years haha Epic doesn't even come close! Can't wait for this, my last rave before i become a responsible daddy haha

yeah brixton in april was live, definitely worth it. im guessing there will be other non-hospital dj's, lineup will be huge anyway

You know the lineup yet bro?

I do but it's not on the flyer and I've been sworn to absolute secrecy I'm afraid!

Very, very, VERY impressed though. Gutted I can't make it. :(

PS. Half the tickets have been sold already - worth getting them sooner rather later for any of you who are definitely planning on going!

I do but it's not on the flyer and I've been sworn to absolute secrecy I'm afraid!

Very, very, VERY impressed though. Gutted I can't make it. :(

PS. Half the tickets have been sold already - worth getting them sooner rather later for any of you who are definitely planning on going!

Ah sweet man, are you doing work for hospitality now then? I wondered y u always had the latest event as your sig

This makes me happy, when is the line up official??????

---------- Post added at 23:39 ---------- Previous post was at 22:45 ----------

Got mine alreadddyyyyyy ;)

I would be tempted if it was an old sort of hospitality sort of event with the likes of cyantific, logistics, nu tone, commix, danny byrd playing his older style, then a contrasting lineup in the second room like apex and klute but i can just see this even being another take on from the last 2. Netsky and London elek and Byrd providing the cheese.

I would be tempted if it was an old sort of hospitality sort of event with the likes of cyantific, logistics, nu tone, commix, danny byrd playing his older style, then a contrasting lineup in the second room like apex and klute but i can just see this even being another take on from the last 2. Netsky and London elek and Byrd providing the cheese.

my thoughts exactly, swear the one over christmas had andy c? would be nice to have some variation

Ah sweet man, are you doing work for hospitality now then? I wondered y u always had the latest event as your sig

Yeah, been helping out with flyering / online promo for a good 3 and a bit years now still.

Ah mate, know what you mean! Miss the old Hospitality @ Heaven days / line-ups so bad.

There are 2 / maybe 3 acts in particular at this next one that are very very different though; gutted I'm gonna be outta the country! :(

Yeah, been helping out with flyering / online promo for a good 3 and a bit years now still.

Ah mate, know what you mean! Miss the old Hospitality @ Heaven days / line-ups so bad.

There are 2 / maybe 3 acts in particular at this next one that are very very different though; gutted I'm gonna be outta the country! :(

Yeah man totally. I dont want to say I dont like their events, but they have not been to my taste since the heaven days, and I dunno if u ever reached the factory in brum, but a few of the hospital nights they held there were huge too.

Been thru the net and podcasts: Andy C, London Elek, High Contrast, Netsky, Camo & Krooked, Logistics & Nu:tone, danny byrd and high contrast are certs! Buzzing for C&K, never seen them live yet...

Been thru the net and podcasts: Andy C, London Elek, High Contrast, Netsky, Camo & Krooked, Logistics & Nu:tone, danny byrd and high contrast are certs! Buzzing for C&K, never seen them live yet...

yeah if you look on the hospital artist page u will see most of those are booked for that day

andy c played at the first one at brixton and was quite good, was looking for something that would switch it up a little bit more though

Back
Top Bottom