Hospital Records 'Sick Music 3' confirmed

Stoked to hear that there will be a 3. Sick Music was and still is one of my favourite compilations. 2 was ok, but you can tell by its bargain bin status that it was a bit of a flop. I asked Tony Colman if there would be a 3 about a year ago and he said no. They must have had second thoughts.

Stoked to hear that there will be a 3. Sick Music was and still is one of my favourite compilations. 2 was ok, but you can tell by its bargain bin status that it was a bit of a flop. I asked Tony Colman if there would be a 3 about a year ago and he said no. They must have had second thoughts.

If it's not Sick Music 3, it's Hospitality Drum & Bass 2012

Has the original confirmation comment been deleted? The link is just your post on their wall.

I imagine Hospital got pissed they were giving away release secrets and had them remove it. Seems like something a big label would do anyway.

Definitely not Sick Music 3, it's going to be Hospitality 2012.

Definitely WILL be a new Sick Music though, as well as a Hospitality 2012 (coming in January).
New Shapeshifter tune will be on Hospitality 2012.
Also albums from Logistics, S.P.Y, Netsky, Danny Byrd and High Contrast in 2012.

Definitely WILL be a new Sick Music though, as well as a Hospitality 2012 (coming in January).
Also albums from Logistics, S.P.Y, Netsky, Danny Byrd and High Contrast in 2012.

Another? Really? :/

Logistics and S.P.Y. albums should be interesting

I'll give the High Contrast and Danny Byrd albums a listen too. Not expecting much from HC's album though if the first single is an indication of the direction he's going in

High Contrast jan/feb, then netsky, then logistics is my guess... seeing a S.P.Y album would be huge. Not sure whether Danny would have another album out that quickly.

Back
Top Bottom