Hospital Records 'Sick Music 3' confirmed

Mikkandro

COPENHAGEN
VIP Junglist
Good news, never bought a whole Sick Music album, but there have been at least 3-4 sick tunes on the latest two, so this could have something good.

evermind

VIP Junglist
I hope MRSA - G Force will be on there :D I kept saying it would come out on Sick Music 3, maybe I'm right! Sick Music 1 was... sick! The second one wasn't that good but still had a bunch of good tunes, I'm sure 3rd one will be good aswell...

Last edited:

grgdgls

It's not called award, it's just the audio ripped from an awards show. Forgotten the name now o_O
When I renditioned it to him in the smoking area at Cambridge Hospitality he said it was called 'Give and Take' and he was looking for a vocal for it, has a small one in the slightly newer version which he's been playing recently.

When I renditioned it to him in the smoking area at Cambridge Hospitality he said it was called 'Give and Take' and he was looking for a vocal for it, has a small one in the slightly newer version which he's been playing recently.
Yep been around for a while now I remember High Contrast listing it in his top five tunes of the moment in some interview last year.

skankandbass

VIP Junglist
Yeah that's it, been driving him around recently to some gigs.... music sounding good :2thumbs:

BIG TUNE

Last edited by a moderator: