Hospital Records Q+A+E

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
For anyone going to Hospitality @ Matter on the 5th of March, they are doing there second Q+A+E at 7:30pm - 9:30pm with Danny Byrd, John B and Emalkay.

Basically they sit and talk about music production / answer questions for a couple of hours.

Entry is £5.

I'm in two minds on weather to go or not... I think it would be pretty interesting, but at the same time I don't want it to kill the vibe of the night (sitting in a confrence room for 2 hours while everyone else is on the piss). None of my mates would be interested, so I would go on my Todd and then meet them for drinks later.

I assume it will sell out pretty quick, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet.

http://www.hospitalrecords.com/qae/

Just get pissed up before you go in mate, then get the best of both worlds. bring in a few tinnies too to keep you lubricated in the mouth department

If I was you I'd record it on a dictaphone or something if I did go. What's the point in paying a fiva to get tips & hints that you're only going to forget from getting nutted?!

If I was you I'd record it on a dictaphone or something if I did go. What's the point in paying a fiva to get tips & hints that you're only going to forget from getting nutted?!

Good point.

Excellent idea from the Hospital camp though, something a bit different, if I was into production, I would be allover this.

Back
Top Bottom