@ Hospital Records - Petition To Release Audio For David Rodigan Sets @ Hospitality.

Release Rodigan Sets & Book Frost/Ron B2B SL for Room 2

• Release both Rodigan sets

Votes: 33 94.3%
  • Book Frost

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Book Ron B2B SL

Votes: 14 40.0%

• Total voters

Moskit

:rodigan:
I know its not just that simple, but I believe Mr.Rodigan is an amicable chap.

Any chance of this happening?

Also, please book Jumping Jack Frost & Ron B2B SL for Room 2. :)

Sign here & vote on poll. (Multiple selection allowed)

Re: @ Hospital Records - Petition To Release Audio For David Rodigan Sets @ Hospitali

I second all of these motions.

Re: @ Hospital Records - Petition To Release Audio For David Rodigan Sets @ Hospitali

You see...

Look...

What happens is, you vote, you post "signed" in the thread, or something funny/abusive & you get thanked by me.

Just like Craig here...

Simples.

lol. multiple choice :)

Relase them Rodigan badness imho

Release all sets!

release the sets - don't make us call amnesty international

Release them please

Somebody better start thanking my posts...

:teeth:

jj frost on every line up from now till eternity please

Rodigan sets would be fantastic..

I voted for all, the world needs more Ron B2B SL. Jungle dons.

They should release all the sets as well. From all the Hospitalities. EVER.

We'll have none of that talk around here ^^

They WILL be forced to do it by the power of dnb forum

Want rodigan sets so bad but you know hospital won't do it

Like I said in the initial post, I know from friends who promote & produce that he is a very amicable chap...

Him & Hospital seem to have a healthy relationship, coupled with Rodigans involvement with Soundclash where it is standard sets are recorded & released, I would hope it would just be a case of asking Rodigan his permission for release & that would be it, its positive PR for both parties...

It wouldn't be detrimental to ticket sales etc, as everybody who has seen Rodigan knows that a recorded set is excellent to have, but to experience him live is a very special thing that is impossible to capture on a recording.

Back
Top Bottom