Hospital Records New Signing

Camo and Krooked did a remix of the James Bond theme for the new goldeneye game, you sure they didnt just play that?

And I have no idea who it could be, but the with Hospital keep releasing tunes like The first note is silent and Make the call they are very very quickly losing my respect and support! Infact, they already have

Camo and Krooked did a remix of the James Bond theme for the new goldeneye game, you sure they didnt just play that?

And I have no idea who it could be, but the with Hospital keep releasing tunes like The first note is silent and Make the call they are very very quickly losing my respect and support! Infact, they already have

Well though I would think the same thing at first it wouldn't make sense much to me though since they said it was a single "Man" under the signing.

EDIT: Google says Bukem has done a remix of the 007 theme.. Though I find signing him unlikely.

Lol whats the hype with the James bond remixes! If Bukem's remix wasnt the one played then there must be a 3rd one. But still, I have no idea who it might be :/

Just listening to this now, what the hell is this "drum & space" bull?

Her description reminds me of something, though I can't quite place it...

"It's all down to one guy... and the concept behind Drum & Space is it's all based around a tempo of 170bpm..." :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 01:35 ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 ----------

LOL

James Bond is a spy?

Spy = S.P.Y.?

D:

med school is the only thing good about hospital at the moment, and if it isn't someone on that then it will be waste unfortunately. i wish they would prove me wrong but i doubt it.

SPY has an album coming out on Soul:r plus I can't see why he would want to sign for Hospital. He can do so much better than them

Whenever I read an interview, talked to him, he said hes doin an LP but he always said that hes not sure where its going to be released. Even Marcus said that!
I could imagine it could be SPY. But I guess its more like someone more on a deeper edge (drum & space). Maybe they sign Unquote exclusivly?

Whenever I read an interview, talked to him, he said hes doin an LP but he always said that hes not sure where its going to be released. Even Marcus said that!
I could imagine it could be SPY. But I guess its more like someone more on a deeper edge (drum & space). Maybe they sign Unquote exclusivly?
I would hate for SPY to sign to Hospital. They would indoctrinate him and make him change his sound and we'd end up with Netsky and Came & Krooked collaborations

God, the thought of SPY and Camo & Krooked working together makes me want to puke

If I had to guess.. Metrik maybe?

I hope you are wrong. Viper and Metrik is a perfect match, because Viper keeps their artists at the perfect balance between cheese and badman. Hospital is just cheese. Just look at the C&K EP on Viper... Their best release imo, and then their album on Hospital... I think it proves my point. :teeth:

I think it could be Fred V & Grafix though?

Maybe Friction has realised that the Scrototypes don't fit in with Shogun's sound. Maybe there will be an artist exchange. I'm sure a couple of the Hospital artists are looking for a way out of their contract

CHORDS. please. better not be bloody SPY, his releases elsewhere have been too good to be signed exclusively. turn the lights off is sick tho

I would hate for SPY to sign to Hospital.

he was signed to hospital years ago.. Had a few releases on med school before he moved over to soul r and had releases on the dat music 2 lp and every other label like that...

Album should be on soul R or Cia as there the most fitting place for it Imo... besides i remember hearing that he is doing a co-lab album with marky so that would come out on innerground...

Tbh i dont care what label its on coz the album ill be big business

Back
Top Bottom