Hospital records new signee! Subwave!

VersatileBJN

"Hospital Sign Subwave!

Hospital are proud to announce the latest exclusive signing to our artist roster Subwave.

With D+B bigger than ever before on a global scale, there is nowhere more up-and-coming than Russia, and Subwave is right at the heart of the Moscow scene.

With two awesome tracks on Hospital's Future Sound Of Russia and a whole host of slick tracks in the pipeline, expect more Subwave in your system shortly.

For more about our latest signing, check out the Subwave artist page hospitalrecords.com/artists/subwave/"

Excited about this. I think the guy makes really good tunes and he's going to be a breath of fresh air for the label.

Good stuff man

Subwave has got some fucking heavy tunes, really like his style

So is this Mistabishi out and Subwave in?!

As far as I know Mistabishi is still signed. I think it'd be a little hasty to drop someone as talented as he is. Maybe blackball him out of doing shows and banning him from hospital events, but the music is solid. Real talented producer. Yall gonna tell me "No Matter What" wasn't a huge tune?

You'd think so but you have to wonder why Hospital have announced the signing of Subwave yet seem to be keeping this one quiet

Good point. Why announce his signing without details regarding album commitments? Maybe details are still being worked out.

Back
Top Bottom